Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
501 - 507 of 507 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
I just ordered a banks from Summit. I like it even more when I discovered it can be used in ANY vehicle newer than 2008. I can see having it around forever....or until they ban internal combustion engines.
yup, that's why I went in that direction. Once you start playing with it you'll see how much you can do with it. I love the data logging aspect of it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have OBD fusion on my tablet and my bluetooth obd2 adapter and was setting up my dashboard on fusion. Is there a way to get trans temp? Also, what is the DPF soot level called? Is that the "normalized trigger for DPF regen" ? I am also wanting the EGT temps for manifold and also after the DPF. is the manifold, the "exhaust gas temperature bank 1 sensor 1"? and then which is the post DPF temp sensor, the "dpf bank 1 outlet temp sensor" or bank 2? Also, is there a way to get "fuel temperature" on fusion?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I read through all 26 pages of this thread again and finally figured out that I do have it right for the soot level and now know the exhaust temps. But I noticed that at least 2 guys stated they have trans temp showing on fusion but I dont know where to find it. And it would be nice if a fuel temp was possible to see too.

·
Registered
929 Posts
I read through all 26 pages of this thread again and finally figured out that I do have it right for the soot level and now know the exhaust temps. But I noticed that at least 2 guys stated they have trans temp showing on fusion but I dont know where to find it. And it would be nice if a fuel temp was possible to see too.
I know it's possible because I see it on my i-Dash so it's being sent down the buss.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Today was my first drive with my new tablet having obd fusion installed with some gauges on it. I'd still like to have a trans temp gauge on fusion to see at a glance without needing to go through the DIC to see it. Also, the DIC says that DEF % is at 71% but on fusion, it was going up and down around 25-35% as it was sloshing in the tank. So which one is the accurate %? I know it said earlier models didn't have an accurate % for DEF level, but my DIC on my 2019 actually shows a percentage that i've watched drop 3% since buying it. I know that I could just try to fill it and see if it goes up, but I have NO idea how old this DEF fluid is, so I'd like to get it down to 25-30% before adding more.

501 - 507 of 507 Posts