Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys....I got a P303 code,misfire cyl 3 on my scan tool. Figured at 105 km it would help to change the plugs. Did that with the help from this site, everything went fine. A week later I get the same code. Cleared the code and it happened again. The only thing I haven't done is clean my TB yet. Any ideas why this would be happenin. Also is Cyl 3 the 3rd from the front or do I go by the firing order? If so what is the order?.....I don't have a book on it yet. Thanks for any help.........Mike

·
Registered
9,570 Posts
Bad head. Go to the dealer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh Oh This sounds like its gonna be bend over and take it up the hoop time if I have to go to the dealer. I still have the letter that they sent me for the warranty work but when I contacted them about it ,they seemed a little reluctant to honor it. I should try another dealer maybe. I kinda feel like the guy in your avatar th2855 lol

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
you should be good for 100k miles and 5 years.
If you have the letter, GM has to honor it. I would either try another dealer like you suggested, or contact GM and have them deal with dealership that's trying to "brush you off."

good luck!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Yeah man any GM dealer has to honor it, Just try to be polite, If that doesn't work than B*TCH!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts