Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a set of anzo headlights, cracked them open and added some switchback halos and LED strip.

90mm rings for the fog lights, 80mm for the projector ring, and a 24" LED strip that needs to be trimmed down to fit.

I added frosted diffusers over the halo's so they match the frosted panel for the LED strip.

Check out the video:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Did you upgrade the projectors?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
didn't need to. The low beam and high beams are separate. The low beam has a fixed cut off plate, but the high beam is like a standard halogen style with no projector. Road vision is just as good and my camaro with HID projectors.

·
Registered
135 Posts
didn't need to. The low beam and high beams are separate. The low beam has a fixed cut off plate, but the high beam is like a standard halogen style with no projector. Road vision is just as good and my camaro with HID projectors.
Looks cool! Nicely done Sir!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Reactions: mordacious

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Total cost breakdown was

Anzo headlight and taillight combo - $500, headlights alone i believe are around $350, you don't need to buy the more expensive switchback version because you are installing new LED's anyway.

Mirimoto switchback halos 80mm - $60
Mirimoto switchback halos 90mm - $60
XK glow LED switchback strip - $120
1 can permatex black 1 min gasket - $24
Frosted diffuser 80mm - $14
Frosted diffuser 90mm - $19
Clear epoxy to seal the frosted diffuser to halo - $6
Custom made harnesses and relay setup - $40

Total cost around $700 give or take, but that's for fog lights and headlights.

If you have moderate electrical knowledge you can get the headlights done in a weekend.

I pulled off the entire bumper the night before and preinstalled my wiring into the bumper (fog light halos and fog light relays) with connectors that ran behind the driver side headlight so all i had to do was wire to the battery and connect the harnesses .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.