Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about getting a new truck so thought i'd throw this up.Going a different route w/ my next system so i'm interested in selling my custom built,lighted plexiglass sub box and lighted underseat amp box with or without amps and subs.To facilitate the center sub box the passenger rear seat was cut down to create 2 bucket seats by a professional upholsterer using gm leather/vinyl..it looks and operates like factory.That being said...if you have a crew cab colorado with black leather seats I'll even trade the custom seat w/u so the center sub box will fit! The amps are a sundown audio SAE2000 and SAX125.4.If you're into car audio then you've seen these amazing neo motor subs-Hutchinson Audio ETA-8's (2) w/ carbon fiber dust caps.They honestly hit like a pair of 12's in this ported box.Everything was professionally installed and fabricated at Migraine Kustoms.$1,500 for box/amp rack with seat swap or $2,750 for everything.I'll be keeping the mids/highs/processor/wiring/batteries/head unit,etc. for another build but if you want it all make an offer! Will demo for now but everything will be removed shortly...located in East Central Florida.Trying to post pics...

·
Registered
180 Posts
wow clean setup...wish you were a little closer, ive been needing a little more sound....good luck

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My beloved zr2 diesel got rear ended a few days ago.Just a fender bender so needs a rear bumper.the truck is getting fixed now and everything comes out when it’s done.Make me an offer!

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
If I had that space in the middle, a refrigerator would go there!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts