Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
Got a 2012 Colorado and everything falls out of these cup holders. I’ve seen cup holder inserts to put in them that are huge and ugly. And other suggestions?

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
My cup holders are different in my 2009 manual trans, but I still have the same issue. My cup holders are very shallow and my cup will go flying when I turn a corner. I have a cup holder build into the door that I used if I have a cup that is small enough to fit. It won't fit most large fast food cups. Mostly I use cups that close tightly and I set it in the seat next to me with my purse keeping it from tipping over. If I get fast food for more than just me I have to ask for a drink carrier and set it in the floor. So annoying!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My cup holders are different in my 2009 manual trans, but I still have the same issue. My cup holders are very shallow and my cup will go flying when I turn a corner. I have a cup holder build into the door that I used if I have a cup that is small enough to fit. It won't fit most large fast food cups. Mostly I use cups that close tightly and I set it in the seat next to me with my purse keeping it from tipping over. If I get fast food for more than just me I have to ask for a drink carrier and set it in the floor. So annoying!
Ugh it's so annoying! I wish I could think of a way to fix it

·
Registered
2010 Chevy Colorado Crew Cab 4x4 Z71 V8
432 Posts
Ugh it's so annoying! I wish I could think of a way to fix it
I swapped out my rear cup holders in my 2010 Crew Cab. I’m not familiar with the ones you have but maybe you could use something similar to my solution.

The ones I used are from Gamber Johnson and designed for police consoles. They fit my Colorado’s rear seat perfectly.

Even though this one may not work it could get you in the right direction.

01E5FA6C-449F-40D1-85C5-F79F83B364FC.jpeg

·
Registered
4,333 Posts
on my 2011 I bought one of those console cupholder with a thiing in front to hold junk, it has flaps on each side, I screwed it to the carpet with short screws

·
Registered
2016 Laser Blue 4x4 Extended Cab 3.6 LFX V-6 with Flux Capacitor Upgrade
614 Posts
Hey all,
Got a 2012 Colorado and everything falls out of these cup holders. I’ve seen cup holder inserts to put in them that are huge and ugly. And other suggestions?
Will this fit? I'm not sure..... anyone? I don't think it's right and expensive too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 8 of 8 Posts