Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

I work with a new company called Course Motorsports. We saw a problem that there was no bolt in application cell phone mount and wanted to change that. We recently made one that is specifically mounts to 2015+ applications.

Check it out here:

It looks like most of you have gone the "universal" route, however having a bolt in application works must better.

Please check us out and let me know your thoughts or if you have any questions.

Cheers!

·
Registered
291 Posts
This looks fantastic! Holds the phone exactly where I want mine to be, putting in an order! Thanks for identifying and filling a pretty crazy gap in accessories for our trucks. Any idea if there are compatible products out there to swap into the holding system (i.e. the ball joint)? I'll be happy to use the magnetic on roads but I worry about the magnet's strength when off-roading for long distances over butt-numbing rocks.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I recently bought one and love it. Easy install and clean fitment. Definitely recommend

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This looks fantastic! Holds the phone exactly where I want mine to be, putting in an order! Thanks for identifying and filling a pretty crazy gap in accessories for our trucks. Any idea if there are compatible products out there to swap into the holding system (i.e. the ball joint)? I'll be happy to use the magnetic on roads but I worry about the magnet's strength when off-roading for long distances over butt-numbing rocks.

Thanks! Did you place an order, if so what is the order number?

We are designing an "off-road" clip in style mount as well. We have seen a higher demand for something along those lines as well and it is well in the works!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Thanks! Did you place an order, if so what is the order number?

We are designing an "off-road" clip in style mount as well. We have seen a higher demand for something along those lines as well and it is well in the works!
I did! Order #2190, should be here on Friday. Excited to install it and excited to hear you're making an off-road clip! I'll look forward to it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts