Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple of pics of my first 4x4 trip (w/my Colorado) to the Coke ovens in arizona it was a fun all day trip. i was really surprised with the 2wd mode, i must have the locker in the back or the limited slip kicks ass. but there was a few spots that i had to to use 4wd and 4lo (just cause im still stock hight) but not many. and what was gm (or who ever designed it) thinking when they position the diff so low with no protection. the trip went accident free, well i only took out a couple of rocks and cracked my rear mud flaps.
[siteimg]24707[/siteimg]
thats me on 3 wheels :D
[siteimg]24706[/siteimg]
same as above but from rear :)
[siteimg]24705[/siteimg]
at the coke ovens 8)
[siteimg]24704[/siteimg]
going through a tight spot :?

·
Registered
68 Posts
SWEET! I want to go off roading in AZ, looks like a lot of fun.

·
Registered
439 Posts
well done, what a cool trip. your truck looks sweet.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya, im really impresed with this truck and i kinda fell into buying it on accident. but im glad i did. i had a 95 nissan pathfinder that i just lifted and and put subs and mud tires on it. not a month later some one stopped at a stop sign just t-bones me and toltaled it out. i was pissed. i had not even had a chance to take it 4x4 with all the lift kit and tires. but i did take it out all the time before. soo i was looking though the auto trader and this popped out, i knew nothing about the colorado, but it had every thing i was looking for, 4 doors, 4x4, good ground clearance(z71), good size motor(i5) and looked kick ass. the only thing that was bad was i wanted it white. cause white hides everything and black shows every blemish. my next plan is to crank the tb and put a 2" shackle on the rear, and definitely some front diff skid plate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts