Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone tried these tires out yet? I was thinking about getting a set of them and putting them on some M/T Classic Lock wheels. Just wanted some feedback on how the tires were. THANKS!! :lol:

·
Registered
522 Posts
These tires are sweet. I have a set in 32x11.5R15 on a set of black 15x8 wheels. Traction is outstanding in all types of situations and the ride is very good considering they have huge lugs. The only downside is the road noise. They aren't ridiculously loud but you will notice them. I have no regrets about getting mine.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
They're awesome tires I've got no complaints yet! TJM is right on the road noise, but I find them way quieter than what they should be by the looks of them. Once these wear out, I'll be getting another set!

·
Registered
285 Posts
there great tires i've had them before!! i wanna see someone get the new cooper ltz!! they look just like the nitto terras

·
Registered
522 Posts
Another good Cooper tire is the ATR. It is more an AT tire. It is still a good performer both on the road and off. A lot of people don't realize that Cooper makes Dick Cepek and Mickey Thompson tires. They are all based off the same core but have their own tread designs. Cooper tires are excellent products.

·
Senior Administrator
5,609 Posts
Awesome tire, highly recommend!

http://www.coloradofans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=53810

http://coloradofans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=42715

Review: Click Here!
Tires: COOPER Discoverer STT
STT (SUPER TRACTION TIRE)

20% Road & Sand
80% Dirt & Mud

Cooper Tires has launched the new Cooper STT, revealing the Armor-Tek3 ply carcass construction that's unique to Cooper.

It features:
Super traction tread
Deep sidewall lugs
Tread block siping
Cut, chip and tear resistant tread compound
Scalloped shoulder lugs
Tapered stone ejector
Rim flange protector
Full size range

·
Registered
439 Posts
how has the wear been with these? i've heard a few reports of quicker than normal wear. i'm very close to pulling the trigger on a set.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
My backs are wearing nice and even. Got quite a few on them now and they're wearing nicely. My front is different though. But that's because of my alignment was way out because of a bad front bearing. I still gotta get it aligned, but I'm going to replace the front tires. Not that they're worn out, but because of the cupping and uneven wear they've experienced. I don't blame this on the tire though, this was not their fault. I say pull the trigger BCJC!

·
Registered
522 Posts
As far as I can tell mine are wearing great. I have about 7,000 miles on mine and I still have at least .5" left on the treads. My truck was aligned the very same day these were installed and I rotated them last week at just under 7,000 miles. I expect to get about 50,000 miles out of these bad boys.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts