Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Listen up. I have sent a reqeuest for information fromo key GM individuals, concerning plans for this year's upcoming event: The 2008 ColoradoCanyonFans Appreciation Tour to Shreveport , Louisiana. As reqeuested by GM personnel, they shuold recieve our information of intent to participate on June 1, 2008. As soon as we recieve feedback from GM perssonel, we will share all information with forum members.

Please don't PM me, as what you see here is all we know.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: ColoradoCanyonfans Shreveport Tour 2008

Way to go Stepdaddy! I hope to meet you and the rest of the Houston gang when this thing happens again! I'll be driving in from Dallas!

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Latest news:

We have just been contactad by GM Shreveport this morning. Our representative from the Shreveport plant said that the 2008 Tour may happen somtime in the first half of September. No defenite date as of yet. All we can say is that this event is goin to be much bigger and better than the first one. We will know more as the days progress.

·
Registered
154 Posts

Omgosh. I might have the time (and funds) to complete all my upcoming truck projects by that date now! Replace seat covers, paint the dashboard components, have the bed rails/tailgate rhinolined like I originally wanted, and lastly add skid plates!

·
Registered
8,620 Posts

Very interesting man. Bigger and better sounds just as good. Keep up the great PR work Crawdaddy.... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Sab said:
Sounds interesting man. Bigger and better sounds just as good. Keep up the great PR work Crawdaddy.... :mrgreen:
Watch your mouth boy.....

·
Registered
13,515 Posts

Pssst....September's getting closer....any more definite plans yet?

Trying to figure out my vacation schedule ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.