Lots of parts coming off my 2020 Duramax ZR2 before the sale. I'll split these into things I can ship and things I can't. Local pickup anywhere in the Charlotte, NC area.

Shippable (all prices assume local pickup. Happy to ship at buyer's expense - send me zip codes for estimates)
AEV Transmission Skid (diesel) - $140 (retail link)
(sale pending) AEV Diff Skid - $125 (retail link)
(sale pending) 589Fab Shock Skids - $80 (retail link)
(sale pending) 589Fab Front Skid Support - $60 (retail link)
(sale pending) Caliraised Ditch Light Brackets - $25 (retail link)
(sale pending) Caliraised Ditch Pod LED Lights - $45 (retail link)

Local Pickup Only
(sale pending) AEV Transfer Case Skid - $195 (retail link)
Smittybilt Overlander Rooftop Tent (ladder replaced with better telescoping version) - $520 (retail link)
Caliraised Off-Road Bed Rack (short bed) - extra set of arms included (medium and full height) to configure as you like - $395 (retail link)
Access Vanish Tonneau (yes, you can mount with the bed rack) - $90 (retail link)

Everything is currently on the truck until I get around to uninstalling. A couple of the skids have light marks from use. You can have them as-is or I'm happy to refresh with bedliner paint for you. For local pickup of things like the tent and bed rack, I'm happy to help you install. Hopefully, this stuff can go to a good home!

(and of course, the truck is for sale :D - see separate post and walkaround video)