Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a long time lurker on the forum reading up about the Colorado's in the US. Wish we had some of your models down here in Aus.

Here's some pics of my new Holden Colorado that I picked up a couple of weeks ago. Did quite a few mods as you can see in the pics. Came up pretty nice. If anyone wants a list of the complete mods happy to post it up. Mainly a combination of the factory mods and the entire ARB catalogue.... ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some more pics:

ARB fridge mounted in the rear tray:

Air compressor for front and rear diff locks mounted behind right hand headlight, also used for tire inflation

Maxtrax and fuel Jerry can holder on the roof rack:

Not sure if you get the same factory seat in the US but the ones we get here are flat and completely unsupportive. I had Recaro manufacture some custom Ergomed ES heated and cooled seats.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ARB diff breather kit installed

Upgraded to a PWR intercooler and Legendex DPF back exhaust ( also tried a DPF delete, straight through pipe but it was too loud for around town):

Not a fan of the big switches used for diff locks and lights. Purchased a switchpro and had it flush mounted next to a couple of USB outlets for a better factory look. This controls all of the lights, the air compressor and diff locks:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
850 Posts
Really clean looking setup love the seats.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Sweet looking rig man! Many here would be proud to have her. There isn't a huge amount of after market support for the US Colorado yet, but it is growing.

I do wish ARB AU would help ARB US make the Long Range Fuel Tank for our Chevys. The extra fuel sure would be nice...

Welcome!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Really clean looking setup love the seats.
Thanks, seats are fantastic, very comfortable.

Sweet looking rig man! Many here would be proud to have her. There isn't a huge amount of after market support for the US Colorado yet, but it is growing.

I do wish ARB AU would help ARB US make the Long Range Fuel Tank for our Chevys. The extra fuel sure would be nice...

Welcome!
I've got the ARB frontier long range polymer tank installed, it's good for around 800 - 870 miles range

·
Registered
263 Posts
What an awesome truck you have, I am sure you are very proud of it. I like the maxtrax, never seen those before. I don't off road, but I think those could come in handy in snow or mud. Keep up the great work!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.