Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 169 Posts
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Now available!!! Now that we have test fitted both bumpers and are happy with the the finished product we have now opened up the pre-order. You can expect bumpers on your door between 6 to 8 weeks from today 8-23-17. The first 10 orders will get a little something extra in the box. Head on over to Midwest Overland Industires. We would like for everyone that wants to be in the first batch of bumpers make an order by 8-27-17 so we can get a accurate count on production numbers. Thank you everyone who has been supportive along the way! The encouraging words and excitement for the product have been the driving force to make it happen.

48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your photos didnt show up but, on your site it looks pretty cool. :wink2:

PS.....will you be making some sort of panel for above the winch?
Pictures are showing up on my end. Could be because its kind of picture heavy.

No panel above winch. This area was left open to provide airflow similar to the factory bumper along with access to the winch.

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Pictures are showing up on my end. Could be because its kind of picture heavy.

No panel above winch. This area was left open to provide airflow similar to the factory bumper along with access to the winch.
No pics.

Photobucket says you need to pay for hosting:crying:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Well the pics on your site work.... That thing does look sweet.. does that work with the superskidz from supermodulation?

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
looks great!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Nice! I really like this. My buddy has a ZR2 and has been wanting one as well.

Edit: does this require cutting up the factory bumper? Or are those pieces removable? Just wanted to know if this is permanent, or something that could go back to stock if necessary.

48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice! I really like this. My buddy has a ZR2 and has been wanting one as well.

Edit: does this require cutting up the factory bumper? Or are those pieces removable? Just wanted to know if this is permanent, or something that could go back to stock if necessary.
Does not fit the ZR2 but we are working on something for that.

The factory bumper does not need to be cut, the center piece just pops out meaning you can easily go back to stock. Trimming might be needed depending on where you mount the control box for the winch. With the white Colorado pictured the box was placed on top and the top rear of the box ran into some interference with the grill shutter center support. A quick hit with a sanding drum and it fit right in. Once back to stock no one would see that area was clearanced for the control box.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I do like the way it looks. May have to change my build plan of using a Westin Winch Grill Guard....

Any idea of the size of winch that would fit in this bumper?

Either way, looks great!

1 - 20 of 169 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.