Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
1 - 6 of 69 Posts

· Premium Member
844 Posts
Can’t wait for some reviews. Hopefully the press gets their hands on some test models ASAP. My code is 2000 for a 23 Trail Boss but I’m constantly searching for hands on reviews lol
Yea I'm pretty sure I've watched the same videos at least 20 times each by now. But hey, I know exactly how many Twinkies and Tootsie Rolls I can expect certain compartments to hold.

· Premium Member
844 Posts
With 4.5 Billion to update the plant for the new trucks, I sure hope those folks got some new restrooms closer to the lines.
I don't think GM takes notes from the Amazon playbook.

Sorry Fans, not appealing to the eyes. How can they call that a Mid-Sized truck, it's huge. Sometimes less is better.
It's the same size as every other mid sized truck now days lol. Where you been hiding? Has roughly the same dimensions as a Tacoma.

Surprised they haven’t announced mpg yet, I thought they would announce right before they started production.
Yea now it's kinda sus.

· Premium Member
844 Posts
Incorrect. The plant produces more than just the trucks and they go down the same line. The model mix varies for a number of reasons. Right now it’s a couple trucks then a few vans then 3 trucks then one van then….. Please refrain from commenting on things you don’t know for fact.
Really wasn't that serious. Chill. It's a production line... All they said was this was for the ceremony.

Lmfao. "Disinformation"...
:eek:

· Premium Member
844 Posts
Wondering why mileage is so important.

Not like any of us actually get what they write down:D
Pretty much this. I'd still like to know what the rating is. But I'd be shocked if it's anything other than 1-2 MPG different from the previous models - especially the ZR2/AT4-X. I'll bet those are lower if not the exact same as the 2nd gens. It is kind of amazing though... the 4 cylinder it's like they don't know how valuable a good v6 and tune are. I suspect it could be a dump of the 4cyl's they mass produced for the 1500's or they would be sitting on them for years. I'd be shocked if later year versions didn't offer a V6.

The Z71 and the Denali look about the same height. I didn't think the Z71 cam with a factory lift.
They both have a 2" lift over the LT's and WT's. Or at least the WT's for sure. Someone on these forums posted that info a while ago and I believe it says somewhere in the sea of details in the builder etc etc. Not sure about the Elevations or any of the GMC's though.

· Premium Member
844 Posts
Went past Wenztville Assembly a little while ago. Here's pix of part of the first batch! I counted 39 total in this group. They seem to be mostly Colorados. Word from an employee on the line is about 100 trucks came off the line this week. I expected a slow start to let workers get used to the differences from the Gen2s. I imagine these first trucks will ship in the next 2-3 weeks, barring any problems found on the line.
Not a single Metallic Bronze whatever it's called the color I want... Greenish.

1 - 6 of 69 Posts