Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,660 Posts
Reactions: shtboxbrz

·
Premium Member
2017 Chevy Colorado Z71 Extended Cab 4WD Summit White
3,972 Posts
Well it is good that they seemed to of caught it early from what they believe:

"Number of affected vehicles: roughly 419 vehicles are believed to be affected by this particular problem"

·
Registered
9,048 Posts
I am getting all these people together and we are going to file a class action lawsuit.
Already have the law firm in contract, Duck, Quick & Hyde
Mary is going to wish she never heard of us and probably never will. Who wants to join?

"
"GM has issued a Service Update for certain 2022 model-year Chevy Silverado 1500 and Chevy Colorado trucks, as well as certain GMC Sierra 1500 and GMC Canyon models, for an issue related to the air conditioning compressor.

The problem: affected vehicles may have had the air-conditioning compressor low side driver mistakenly assembled into the heater and air conditioning remote control. This service update includes vehicles still in dealer inventory, as well as customer vehicles that return to the dealership for any reason in the future."

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I am getting all these people together and we are going to file a class action lawsuit.
Mary is going to wish she never heard of us and probably never will. Who wants to join?

"
"GM has issued a Service Update for certain 2022 model-year Chevy Silverado 1500 and Chevy Colorado trucks, as well as certain GMC Sierra 1500 and GMC Canyon models, for an issue related to the air conditioning compressor.

The problem: affected vehicles may have had the air-conditioning compressor low side driver mistakenly assembled into the heater and air conditioning remote control. This service update includes vehicles still in dealer inventory, as well as customer vehicles that return to the dealership for any reason in the future."
No offense but even if your lawyers some how beat GM lawyers the winners of a class action lawsuit (in most cases) are the lawyers and you get something trivial like a gift certificate for accessories etc.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
No offense but even if your lawyers some how beat GM lawyers the winners of a class action lawsuit (in most cases) are the lawyers and you get something trivial like a gift certificate for accessories etc.
Oops I apologize yea you were joking if I’d paid more attention to name of law firm I would have known 😊

Reactions: Hunter62

·
Registered
663 Posts
I can help you out, my lawyers who are helping me with the 8-speed trans class action lawsuit guaranteed me they can beat GM for big bucks!
Here's their info;
Dewey, Cheatem & Howe
1-800-550-u812

You're welcome

:)

·
Registered
2017 AT 4x4 LWN CCLB Dark Slate Metallic
3,424 Posts
looks like Billy Bob was promoted from dealer tech to the assembly line

1 - 13 of 13 Posts