Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
From the chevy booth:

Zr2 concept parts

[

·
Registered
1,693 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Where are the motor/HP upgrades............

Reactions: Bill in Boston

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Where are the motor/HP upgrades............

Just bolt on a super charger. There are 2 kits to choose from.

What? About 10-12K for all those parts? You still need gears, 4:56 or better. I'm gonna squeal when I spend that money.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Just bolt on a super charger. There are 2 kits to choose from.

What? About 10-12K for all those parts? You still need gears, 4:56 or better. I'm gonna squeal when I spend that money.
So people should buy GMs “big bad off-road truck” $$$$, then chuck a bunch of money at it to make it what it should have been from GM? LOL. No thanks.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Awesome to see the jounce shocks are bolt-ons. Guys.. we all need to tell GM to make all these parts happen!

·
Registered
345 Posts
There is a video on YouTube at TFL truck about it. Pretty neat if you are gonna go racing.
Just watched that. Love that TFL truck is right in the line of fire. They do great videos; nice to see the hard work paying off for em!

Would love the extra clearance dssv's and the 6 pack leaf spring. Wonder if deaver is supplying them...?

Either way it's great to see that GM is making the aftermarket parts themselves rather than amateurs that have no capacity for full validation.

If you look close enough you can see a version of 589fab's rear shock skids with it looks like a bit more material extending beyond his design. Odd that it isn't like that on 2017's from the factory already.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.