Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

141 - 147 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
These will fit a 2021 Console. nothing has changed in that regard.
I bought this one and is working well for +3 years in my 2017 Colorado.
I liked it because it is 3.5" deep and there is no center separator bar taking up room and try to fit things.

It also gives me space at the rear to vertically slide in a few travel maps or brochures.

It's actually listed as a Ford Escape console tray so I did need to trim it a bit, but worked so well. It all depends on what your storage need might be for the tray.

View attachment 404455
A Calculator? 1979 called, they want their technology back...;)

·
Registered
3,643 Posts
A Calculator? 1979 called, they want their technology back...;)
I popped that in there to illustrate the depth of the tray. Also. . . I am not tethered to a cell phone like most these days and often make a run to the gas station 1 mile away to fill up and want to calculate and record MPG at the pump. .. .(y)

Reactions: HenryT

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Thanks, Somertime28! (y)
I've got that one to in my 2019 Colorado its like made perfect for there. You want to get the one made by Salex they originally makes them.

·
Registered
2021 Chevrolet Colorado LT 4X4, Crew Cab, Short Box, 3.6 L, M5T-8-speed, Locking Rear Diff, Z82 pkg.
11 Posts
I've got that one to in my 2019 Colorado its like made perfect for there. You want to get the one made by Salex they originally makes them.
Thanks Johnnyone -- I got the Salex organizer and agree. It is a perfect fit and still allows longer items like binoculars to fit underneath.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looks good.

I still havent gotten around to printing LittleMikeys 3d file print version so maybe ill wait to see how this one turns out

Is this available to either purchase, or to get a copy of the file so I could have someone 3D print for me?
I love this (even more if it were a different color). It looks like it would fit under the OCD tray. I have only had my truck now for a few months but the lack of usable (organizable) space is one of my only, but huge, pet peeves. The open door slots are unsightly, noisy, and essentially useless. I wish they'd just made the door panels thinner, and allowed more room in the cab. I'm putting a sub under the rear seat so that uses up most of that space. The vertical space of the console is just a pit where things fall to the bottom until I clean it out periodically. Something like this could make it more usable.
I have went as far as been trying to study schematics to see if there is a way to fiberglass in the rear half of the console to make more usable divided space.

141 - 147 of 147 Posts