Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

121 - 140 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Not enough pictures. Just hope this helps someone.

I originally ( OCT 2017 ) bought the following items to try and make work with our trucks based on forum posts by other members trying to make it all work. With no console tray I could stand up an iPad in there, but don't need to ... as it is I can fit a good amount of items without needing that much vertical room.

Vesul Armrest Secondary Storage Box Glove Pallet Center Console Tray For Mitsubishi Outlander Sport 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017
*** Sent back immediately , do not buy. Not a good fit for the application.

Vehicle OCD™ (Organized Console Device) Toyota Tacoma Center Console Organizer (2005-2015) - Made in USA
*** No. Just no.

Jackey Awesome Useful Popular Center Console Armrest Storage Box Organizer for Ford KUGA Escape 2013 2014 Black
*** I liked this one and have been using it for ~ 10 months. No complaints, no rattles, and no trimming required. It does " pinch " the plastic wings on the armrest cover but really just enough to hold it still. Photos attached below.
*** It was somewhat deeper than the new Vehicle OCD product but it turns out that I don't need that much depth . Y M M V
*** If anyone wants it , private message me , and figure on getting a free item after $5 for shipping in the CONUS. Zelle works best (?)

~~~~

Ordered last week from Amazon:

Vehicle OCD (Organized Console Device) - Chevy Colorado/GMC Canyon Center Console Tray (2015-18) - Made in USA
*** It is excellent. Glad that they were able to get a product out for our trucks. Put a PATENT on that and sell it to GM dealers as a " customer appreciation device " or something. I really like it.
*** Photos of this also attached. Same crap in the after as the before.

Attachments

·
ColoradoFans.com Site Sponsors
84 Posts

·
84 Posts
$16.99 is the everyday Amazon price. We dropped the price a little from the original price once the market became flooded with copies. Trying to balance high quality and a fair price with unfair competition. Thanks for the business!

Update - now $15.99 on Amazon. Trying to stay competitive with all the knock offs. Hopefully the new glove box organizer will replace some of the lost sales on the console tray to balance things out.

·
Registered
715 Posts
they are all over e-bay
There are many knockoffs on various sites and you or may not get a quality product. For those of us that bought the quality American made version from Salex, the overwhelming feedback has been positive on both the product and company.

·
84 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Just wanted to mention the Vehicle OCD glove box organizer is now available you can see details on the thread above.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DZPN4MF
how do you get the 20 % off in AMAZON, is there a code. I would by both

EDIT - see it now in the check out area, thx.

EDIT - ordered both - great deal! thx

Reactions: salex

·
84 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
how do you get the 20 % off in AMAZON, is there a code. I would by both

EDIT - see it now in the check out area, thx.

EDIT - ordered both - great deal! thx
So they both came in quickly, nicely packed, great price.
Love the center console tray - great fit, much better than what I had.

The Glove box organizer??? UH - Definitely not feeling love for this one. No matter how I configure it, it slides up and down if anything of weight like the manuals in put there. The thin bottom straight support piece does not stay clicked together( for me). Am I missing this somehow. Hate to ask for a refund on something so cheap but this is not for me. Anyone like it and have it work right for them? Maybe I have a defect?.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts

The Glove box organizer??? UH - Definitely not feeling love for this one. No matter how I configure it, it slides up and down if anything of weight like the manuals in put there. The thin bottom straight support piece does not stay clicked together( for me). Am I missing this somehow. Hate to ask for a refund on something so cheap but this is not for me. Anyone like it and have it work right for them? Maybe I have a defect?.
You're not the only one. Simple solution: I crazy glued the pieces that snap/click together. Resolved.

The thing does slide up and down, so I taped it with some black tape, now it doesnt move. Worth the extra couple minutes of work lol.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I got my glove box organizer and installed it. The pieces seem to be staying together, but it does tend to move around a tiny bit. I'm not sure there could be a "fix" for this, as it slides into an open bin. The tape idea will work, and even a dab of silicone on the corners would fix it in place.

·
Registered
491 Posts
The thin bottom straight support piece does not stay clicked together( for me). Am I missing this somehow. Anyone like it and have it work right for them? Maybe I have a defect?.
You're not the only one. Simple solution: I crazy glued the pieces that snap/click together. Resolved.
The bottom plastic support piece on mine wouldn’t stay in place either and like @maxbee25, I superglued mine this morning. The organizer now works as designed.

·
Registered
2021 Chevrolet Colorado LT 4X4, Crew Cab, Short Box, 3.6 L, M5T-8-speed, Locking Rear Diff, Z82 pkg.
11 Posts
I'm resurrecting this topic because it looks like GM reconfigured the center console in 2020 and all of the center console organizers I see online are only compatible with 2019 and older Colorados. Does anyone know of a center console organizer that will fit a 2021 Colorado crew cab? I do have a couple larger items like binoculars that fit nicely in there, but I would like a shallow organizer that lifts off to expose the few larger items underneath, otherwise this becomes a bin with a lot of stuff wedged in and buried.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm resurrecting this topic because it looks like GM reconfigured the center console in 2020 and all of the center console organizers I see online are only compatible with 2019 and older Colorados. Does anyone know of a center console organizer that will fit a 2021 Colorado crew cab? I do have a couple larger items like binoculars that fit nicely in there, but I would like a shallow organizer that lifts off to expose the few larger items underneath, otherwise this becomes a bin with a lot of stuff wedged in and buried.
I bought the one that started this whole thread for my 2021. It fits really nice. If you search Amazon for “Chevrolet Colorado Center Console Oraganizer” there are a bunch of options but I recommend this one.

·
Registered
601 Posts

Funny no more replies from Salex/OCD after the GB organizer reviews....Glad I read further as was thinking it might be something worth getting, these posts have changed my mind.

·
Registered
2021 Chevrolet Colorado LT 4X4, Crew Cab, Short Box, 3.6 L, M5T-8-speed, Locking Rear Diff, Z82 pkg.
11 Posts

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
These will fit a 2021 Console. nothing has changed in that regard.
I bought this one and is working well for +3 years in my 2017 Colorado.
I liked it because it is 3.5" deep and there is no center separator bar taking up room and try to fit things.

It also gives me space at the rear to vertically slide in a few travel maps or brochures.

It's actually listed as a Ford Escape console tray so I did need to trim it a bit, but worked so well. It all depends on what your storage need might be for the tray.

Reactions: timweidner
121 - 140 of 147 Posts