Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

101 - 120 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Just ordered one on Amazon from Salex. Looking forward to it!

Reactions: salex

·
ColoradoFans.com Site Sponsors
84 Posts
Quality check

Just checking in making sure all is well with the OCD console trays. I had a customer a couple weeks ago upset his organizer was not made in the USA. Unfortunately it appears he got a switch-a-roo when someone returned a Chinese knock-off in our packaging. See attachment.

We took care of the issue ASAP. Second attachment. If anyone has an issue please reach out via PM, email, or Facebook and you will be taken care of. Please give us the opportunity to make it right before blowing up online.

Everything is made right here in Colorado. That even includes making the molds here. These days most companies will buy molds overseas to make the parts here. Not us 100%.

Attachments

·
Registered
770 Posts
Ordered/recieved my salex organizer last week, and it's awesome! No more dark abyss center console! 10/10 highly recommend for all Gen2s

Also cool to support a local company! Didn't know they were here in Denver until I saw it stamped on the bottom of the tray!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for checking in, OCD!
I've had mine for 3 weeks or so and it is fantastic.
I'm so glad I stumbled upon a thread where someone mentioned it.

·
84 Posts
Ordered/recieved my salex organizer last week, and it's awesome! No more dark abyss center console! 10/10 highly recommend for all Gen2s

Also cool to support a local company! Didn't know they were here in Denver until I saw it stamped on the bottom of the tray!

Thanks for the business neighbor! Please leave an Amazon review if you haven't already.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Mine showed up a week or so ago, popped it in when I did my tonneau cover install. Perfect fit! Finally don't have to hear my EZPass (which is now on the windshield like a normal person) slide around. :p

·
Registered
84 Posts
Salex OCD with tissue box

Always keep a square tissue box in center console.
Added Salex OCD, then had to remove it each time I need a tissue.:crying:
Granddaughter is a lot smarter - just left a tissue pulled up through the corner cut-out, like so:
Works great! Kids!

Attachments

Reactions: RayS and salex

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Added Salex OCD, then had to remove it each time I need a tissue./forums/images/ColoradoFans_2015/smilies/tango_face_crying.png
Granddaughter is a lot smarter - just left a tissue pulled up through the corner cut-out, like so:
Works great! Kids!
Now that's a simple solution to a problem. Kids are a lot smarter than we think. Lol, we are too complicated sometimes!

·
84 Posts
Added Salex OCD, then had to remove it each time I need a tissue.:crying:
Works great! Kids!

That's great! Wish that I could say that was by design :wink2:

·
84 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
I LOVE my OCD vehicle organizer- such a small mod makes such a big difference. Heading to amazon now to leave a review.

·
Premium Member
3,654 Posts
I gots one! Me likes it!

·
Premium Member
3,654 Posts
Got mine on Amazon, Very nice piece. High quality.

·
84 Posts
Just ordered mine today. Not sure if it was a price change or a sale, but the Amazon price was just $16.99....can't beat it!

$16.99 is the everyday Amazon price. We dropped the price a little from the original price once the market became flooded with copies. Trying to balance high quality and a fair price with unfair competition. Thanks for the business!

101 - 120 of 147 Posts