Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
There is renewed hope for a Center Console Organizer specifically designed for our 2nd Gen. Colorados and Canyons SOON!!!. See Below...

"Thanks for your email. I have you on the email list. I will let you know when available in January 2018. Price will be under $20. Please follow the Salex Organizers Facebook page for updates as well.

Center console organizer tray for Colorado / Canyon - 2015/2016/2017 Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon - GM-Trucks.com

https://www.facebook.com/salexorganizers/posts/134892157154459

Todd
Salex Organizers - Center Console Organizers

Vehicle OCD™ (Organized Console Device) Made in USA
* Center Console Organizers for Cars, Trucks, and SUVs *
Facebook | Instagram | Youtube | Amazon |

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Quite a few of us have made do with generic ones that we modified......but I cant wait to see what they come out with. Keep us updated please. :wink2:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi All,

There is renewed hope for a Center Console Organizer specifically designed for our 2nd Gen. Colorados and Canyons SOON!!!. See Below...

"Thanks for your email. I have you on the email list. I will let you know when available in January 2018. Price will be under $20. Please follow the Salex Organizers Facebook page for updates as well.

Center console organizer tray for Colorado / Canyon - 2015/2016/2017 Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon - GM-Trucks.com

https://www.facebook.com/salexorganizers/posts/134892157154459

Todd

Salex Organizers - Center Console Organizers

Vehicle OCD (Organized Console Device) Made in USA

* Center Console Organizers for Cars, Trucks, and SUVs *

Facebook | Instagram | Youtube | Amazon |

Interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Looks good.

I still havent gotten around to printing LittleMikeys 3d file print version so maybe ill wait to see how this one turns out

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Now THIS is something we should be looking to do with a group buy.
And yes, I emailed them to see if they were interested in such a thing.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I'd be interested in a group buy!

·
Registered
934 Posts
Definitely interested.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
141 Posts
Priced under $20, Yes I'm interested.

·
Registered
53 Posts
There are some good pictures and info in this thread, starting at post 74. It was actually a forum member that reached out to Salex. They've been pretty responsive to feedback, although I think they're done prototyping.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I definitely want one, I have one that I modified from a Rav 4 I believe, it's ok but it would really be nice to have one that fits properly.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts