Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one got there map to work on the CarPlay . I have an iPhone 8 Plus and when it’s plugged in it only shows the diamond pattern with no streets. Meaning if you try to zoom in to close it takes the map away. Either way it’s not working. Also I have the latest iOS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
176 Posts
Works fine on my iphone 6. Just got back from Tail of the Dragon without a hiccup

·
Registered
84 Posts
Your maps app is acting like it isn?t getting any data. Maybe it can?t get connected to the server when you?re not in range of WiFi. You might want to check your settings for Maps and make sure that it has Cellular Data turned on.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Try switching apps

I some times get the same symptom, but I found that the quickest fix is to switch between apps, I have an Iphone 7 Plus with the latest IOs and i get the same symptom but I just switch from the maps to the music app and the map reapers. Or sometimes I gave to go back to the home screen tap on the Carplay icon and the map reapers. Oh and I have the phone connected to the trucks WiFi. So I think that the glitch lies on the phone's software.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.