Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Z71 Colorado Midnight Crew 3.6, 1.25" Trail FX level kit
50 Posts
Looks good, and it has a nice clean / big place to park in.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
I see they're still putting those name plaques glued in on the side. Years ago got a Line-X sprayed in a new Canyon I'd bought. I just happened to be standing there when the guy was getting ready to glue it in the bed. Asked him to leave that off and he said in order for lifetime warranty they're supposed to put them in there but he would just give it to me and if ever were to have a problem with liner to just say it fell off. I threw the piece of advertisement s**t in the glove box.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I see they're still putting those name plaques glued in on the side. Years ago got a Line-X sprayed in a new Canyon I'd bought. I just happened to be standing there when the guy was getting ready to glue it in the bed. Asked him to leave that off and he said in order for lifetime warranty they're supposed to put them in there but he would just give it to me and if ever were to have a problem with liner to just say it fell off. I threw the piece of advertisement s**t in the glove box.
Ehh I really dont care about it, the bed is covered when not in use.

·
Premium Member
2015 Canyon
206 Posts
They can say what they want but everyone knows that they're there for advertisement purposes only. Easy to verify which liner was used with the vin on the vehicle.
A few friends of mine have Rhino Liners sprayed on from years ago and there's no nameplate installed. I too would ask them not to put it on, but the OP's truck looks really good with it installed!

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Looks good but you should have reminded them to take off the plugs instead of spraying over them. Not bashing their work but most shops do that because if not then you have to cut the plugs out which can cause the liner to start peeling if the cut isnt clean.

Just my 2 cents / opinion

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Looks good but you should have reminded them to take off the plugs instead of spraying over them. Not bashing their work but most shops do that because then you have to cut the plugs out which can cause the liner to start peeling if the cut isnt clean.

I'm really surprised being a name brand company like Rhino that they didn't remove those plugs first. Shouldn't even have to remind them or any others it should be common knowledge. At least it looks like they took the inspection cover off the tailgate. I have a Speedliner in mine. I asked the guy to remove those plugs first and he said he always does. Once they spray over them like that your pretty well screwed to keep from messing up liner trying to get them cut out.

·
Registered
2016 CCLB Mini-Max Diesel
57 Posts
Looks good! When we got our truck a few months ago it came bedlined and with a roll up cover. We never thought we'd use the cover, but it turns out that we use it every. single. day. Congrats!

·
Banned
745 Posts
Looks good but you should have reminded them to take off the plugs instead of spraying over them. Not bashing their work but most shops do that because if not then you have to cut the plugs out which can cause the liner to start peeling if the cut isnt clean.

Good eye, yeah that sucks. Not the end of the world but makes it hard if ever want to install some anchor/tie down points.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

What would i need to take the plugs out for?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts