Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been reading thread after thread, shopping online, but can't find what I'm after. I've got a 2017 Z71 Cyber Gray extended cab with a long bed. I want a wheel to wheel so I can reach into the bed, oval profile so I can step anywhere without thinking to much about it, and I like the cleaner look, chrome for durability and rust resistance (and looks), and a straight bar for looks. As a second choice I would consider a small low profile platform bar. There are so many bars for sale, and so many the same. Any ideas?

·
Registered
2019 GMC Canyon All Terrain
2,023 Posts
I have iboard auto running boards on my truck. My truck is a crew cab, short bed, but they are pretty much universal fit. Mine run to the end of the cab, but I have no problem reaching into the front of the bed. They are made of aluminum and anodized. so They are pretty tough.

Check out the two videos below. For more info. Cheers

·
Registered
850 Posts
I have the Iboards as well they were a great price great customer service and love the look of them. I can reach into the front of the bed easily standing on the board as well.

Reactions: fondupot
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.