Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I?m super excited to say that I upgraded from a 2016 Colorado WT with the bare minimum options to a 2016 Colorado Z71 Trail Boss Black Edition (huuuge upgrade).

I need your help... I am itching to go off-roading so badly in this thing but have no idea where I can in NJ. Does anyone have any suggestions??

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
?????
We used to go out around the Carranza Memorial, and Chatsworth area, in the Pine Barrens of South Jersey. Nice thick, black, bog mud.

Reactions: JBT

·
Premium Member
3,236 Posts
You used to be able to go on the beach in Island Beach State park. There were also guys going in the Pine Barrens like @RatRacer mentioned.

·
Premium Member
3,236 Posts
It's a long drive for off roading from Dallas! >:)

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Hey everyone! I?m super excited to say that I upgraded from a 2016 Colorado WT with the bare minimum options to a 2016 Colorado Z71 Trail Boss Black Edition (huuuge upgrade).

I need your help... I am itching to go off-roading so badly in this thing but have no idea where I can in NJ. Does anyone have any suggestions??
Not in NJ - but a LEGAL, pay to play off-road park in Pennsylvania.
Rausch Creek Off-Road Park

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's a long drive for off roading from Dallas!
Thanks for the advice! I think you need a beach pass for IBSP? And yea I figured I would drive from Dallas to NJ to go off-roading. It?s not that long of a trip right? Haha

No moved up here a few months back and haven?t updated my profile. Thanks again!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I go to Wharton State Forest almost every weekend. Used to go with my wrangler, took the zr2 there for the first time last weekend. Just go to the Atsion ranger station and follow the dirt road into the forest. There?s lots of trails in there, all legal as long as you stay on the trail. Lots of places in there to explore, bring bug spray.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I go to Wharton State Forest almost every weekend. Used to go with my wrangler, took the zr2 there for the first time last weekend. Just go to the Atsion ranger station and follow the dirt road into the forest. There?s lots of trails in there, all legal as long as you stay on the trail. Lots of places in there to explore, bring bug spray.
Hmm 85 miles from me. I should see about coming from pa to go there lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live on the jersey shore and you can go on ibsp with a pass but it’s really not “off-roading” I go out in the pine barrens at a place called sarco,it’s patrolled by police and it’s kind of risky but very fun. In jersey it’s hard to find anywhere that’s fun and is legal

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.