Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure that some will find this topic disgusting, immature, or lowbrow- but I was wondering if anyone else has noticed how a fart tends to linger without being disbursed all that much? If I let one fly with the kids in the truck it doesn't seem to travel to them. Not that my goal is to gas the children, I just am wondering why they don't get to feel the love?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
387 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Jesus! This immediately brought back memories of my dad letting a ripe one go with me and my sister in the '93 Dodge Caravan SLE we used to have. I think there was a direct correlation between how long it took for me and my sibling to "catch wind" of it, and how hard my father would laugh.

I don't have my truck yet, so I can't comment on your specific concern. But thanks for the laugh! Hahaha

·
Registered
204 Posts
I felt it!! What a classic. Reminds me of when my dad busted loose an SBD in the checkout line of the neighborhood grocery store and then left us under the guise of pulling the car up to the door.

·
Registered
754 Posts
@CouchFisher

Your post is consistent with your 'handle' and your icon.
It is always the dog's fault.
LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.