Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well a fellow meber on Cfans (hot_rod'04) made me a rendering and i've got to say i like it alot... He just did a lil body drop on the 22's that i just bought... cleaned up a couple things, and i asked him to do a 2 tone with some black and silver birch as the colors and thats what he decided.

I was planning to have some real pics by now but they'll be here soon enough. I'm Body dropping the truck and its going to be on those 22's as well... its going to take me longer than i was planning though because i'm also buying a house and i decided to go a little crazier than 1st planned with the BD.

It's pretty F'n sick IMO. Just thought i'd share with the rest of you!

Enjoy! and shoot me feed back as always.

·
Registered
132 Posts
i have to aggree suicide doors would look sick on that tuck.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
suicide doors have always been a DREAM of mine and as soon as i find someone up here in WI (or i'll drive it a state or two if i have to) to hang doors backwards i'll do it... but till then i'm going to have to suffer... haha

I'm getting some frame work done by Barely Legal Welding & Fabrication. but after that i'm going to be doing mostly all the work myself. only thing i dont know how to do is paint or extensive body work.

I'll keep you all posted when more comes along! i'll be starting a thread about it all in the near future.

and thanks for the compliments!

·
Registered
271 Posts
your smoothing out the front bumper like that? or you gonna keep your SS one? either way, looks sick bro!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Looks wild cant wait to see more of the build.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
chevyracing19 said:
your smoothing out the front bumper like that? or you gonna keep your SS one? either way, looks sick bro!
I'm going to try and modify my SS bumber because it hangs like 3/4" too low because of the body drop (ya its going as low as possible) but if i can't make it work then i think i'm going to go with a smooth bumper... probably a Grants customs full size that i'll have to section to make work with my truck but we'll see. i just don't really like the looks of the stock bumper.

Thanks for all the compliments guys!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Thats looks so sick man. I love the color combination in fact if I ever paint mine that's the combo I would go with. Thanks for screwing that up. lol jk. The truck is gonna be so nasty when it's done. So you bd'ing it to rocker or what? lol

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Haha thanks ESB and Lancers

Colacanyon: ya i'm body dropping it 3 1/4" strait to the rockers. cutting the pinch off and everything. all while upgrading to 22's!

thanks again guys for the compliments!

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
those wheels look real nice. ive had my wheels in for a month now getting them power coated. poor trucks on stands.....dude seriously needs to quit procrastinating...

anyhow, i like the two tone but id have to see a bumper like that in reality before id go through the work to section. it LOOKS too plain for a truck wit so many lines......proly jes me tho....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts