Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked at PepBoys and Autozone, neither around me carry them for my truck, they only carry the S10's, and I know they won't fit..

Any other place I could get one for cheap?

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Try these guy's streetbeatcustoms.com

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet, thanks.

I'll show my dad later on since he'd have to pay (I don't have a credit card).

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
r890 said:
Sweet, thanks.

I'll show my dad later on since he'd have to pay (I don't have a credit card).
When ordering tell them you are a coloradofan member

·
Registered
280 Posts
depending on where you live, you might be able to find it locally for cheaper. In Vancouver, 'lordco' is a popular supplier and I got my window visors quoted at $40 CAD, which isn't bad. (Can't remember the bug shield price, sorry)
They had to order them in for me too, but keep in mind... companies save money as opposed to residential addresses. Some pay no shipping at all!

I ended up going with Tom at streetbeat though, because I bought lots of stuff at once, and I got combined shipping.

Nothing against streetbeat, but here in Canada, I need to search locally first due to customs fees, duties, shipping costs etc. I've learned this the hard way: it may say $30 on ebay, but add $20-30 for shipping and another $20-30 for duties, I could have beat the price locally.

-jason

·
Registered
22 Posts
i've got an auto vent shade (AVS) bugdeflector on mine, ordered it through keystone for around $65 i believe, had it within 2 days as well

1 - 14 of 14 Posts