Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The sig. pretty much says it all...the only other option was the radio to the MP3/WMA version. Didn't really want it, but that's what it had. Now I've got to figure out if I can add a new head unit with all that OnStar crap tied in :shock: .

Well a little about me...I had an ext. cab 98 2.2 5-speed for three years that I inherited from my dad. I loved the truck, but it was WAAAY too underpowered. I did just about everything on the market to it to squeeze every last bit of HP out of that dog. It needed a new cat, downstream O2, camshaft pos. sensor, and windshield to pass PA inspection...so I sold it for $1000 to an Army guy who was going to register it under Florida and turn it into a project. He already had a 2000 2.2 auto that he was going to salvage for parts. I guess it worked out for both of us. He got his ext. cab 5-speed, and I got my downpayment :). I've been a chevy guy forever...it runs in the family. My dad and I built our first 350 when I was 14. That all said, I've got the pedigree and the experience. I can't wait to start tweaking this new I5!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts