Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Rydell here in LA. I got a black one and paid what they want for the white one they have listed. Has dealer exhaust, bose, nav, mats,and Black Tie. It's great. Going out to the desert this week. Vig was my salesman and he was great and I recommend him. I think I got a good deal.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy your ZR2. I’m enjoying mine so far.

"Silver Bullet"

2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2
Silver Ice Metallic
Crew Cab
Bose&Nav

·
Registered
432 Posts
From Rydell here in LA. I got a black one and paid what they want for the white one they have listed. Has dealer exhaust, bose, nav, mats,and Black Tie. It's great. Going out to the desert this week. Vig was my salesman and he was great and I recommend him. I think I got a good deal.
Congrats bought mine from Allen Gwynn in Glendale. Green V6. Kind of wish I bought the Duramax although the V6 has been amazing to drive.
Congrats on the new trucks. This thread is worthless without pics! :grin2: Snap some pics and post ‘em here.

http://coloradofans.com/forums/145-...cial-chevrolet-colorado-zr2-photo-thread.html

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
What’s up man, nice! Any mods yet hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Minor ones only...

-Westin pro trax side steps
-BFG KO2s
-KMC XD301 wheels
-LineX
-OEM fog light kid
-GoRhino exhaust tip

two things left - front tow hooks and pedal commander. Then I hope my broke ass is done

What about you

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.