Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and Connie already have four Bearded Dragons, but our two males are two small to breed. Last night I found a close to adult sized male on a local classifieds ad, so me and Connie went and got him. We named him Rosco.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
That's a fine specimen you have there!

·
Registered
263 Posts
That may be my next reptile.
I had a water dragon for about 12 months and he busted his nose up so bad he couldnt close his mouth and it got infected. I read that water dragons dont understand the concept of glass and will constantly rub there face on it. I covered rear, sides, and lower front with black poster board. He would then climb up high and dive at the only part of the cage he could see out of. :(
I read that water dragons are the perfect rep BUT have that one little problem. Seems like a pretty big one to me.

Once I get moved into my new home and get setup I will look for a bearded dragon.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
switzxx20 said:
Very cool, I have a (unique) friend who sleeps with his dragons and snakes. Quite strange how they never try to escape though :?
LOL thats nutts. He sounds like he may be single.....

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Does he drive an old hearse and wear a lot of velvet?

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
What do these things cost anyways?

It definitely looks like something I could maintain without too much hassle, but then again, I could be dead wrong.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Usually ones this size cost close to $200, I found this one for $130 and I guess the guy was desperate to seel because I told him I'd pass so he said $80 lol.

You can get them as babies for around $30-$50 from people online. Or go to a pet store and pay $70 for a baby.

They are great pets and easy to take care of. The nicest things too, never bitten.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Chevy13 said:
Usually ones this size cost close to $200, I found this one for $130 and I guess the guy was desperate to seel because I told him I'd pass so he said $80 lol.

You can get them as babies for around $30-$50 from people online. Or go to a pet store and pay $70 for a baby.

They are great pets and easy to take care of. The nicest things too, never bitten.

Awesome, id rather start off with a baby one anyways.

Do I have to run a big light setup for the tank?? I'll try to do some research myself, but its always easier to ask an owner.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts