Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone that has had this done, What was the exact dimensions you had this milled to? I have heard 100mm and 101mm. Which is it?? I just dont want to screw these rims up you know. I might just take another wheel with me for them to measure but I might not have them when I go. They might be sold by then.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
It will have to be at least 100 mm. The wheels use conical lugnuts, so all the hub really does is help hold the wheel in place until the lugs begin to center the wheel. My wheels have a much larger center bore and I've had no problems. So the bottom line is, you really can't go too big (within reason, obviously), but you can go too small. I'd go with the 101 mm figure, myself. That way you're sure to get the job done the first time, and it'll be close enough to still work well holding the wheel roughly centered until the lugs begin to bite.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah the dark charcoal one but shhh dont tell anyone blurred. its a secret. I am getting them tuesday and should have the tires this week too. But dont know when I am going to have them bored though. I am off on thursday and taking them out then just dont know how long it will take them to get it done.

·
Registered
9,570 Posts
100.3mm

·
Registered
246 Posts
personally i go with the 101mm honestly whats .7 of a mm larger? Better to only have to do it once then pay for it a second time, correct? I agree with dirtydawg

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
I agree i'd go with the 101mm just to be safe. My SS wheels were bored to 100.7 and they fit the hub very tight and good so im guessing with a little rust they might not want to go on so easily so with 101mm you can't go wrong i suppose.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Here are some boring wheels that fit Colorado.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts