Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Search didn't help.....

Looking for advice and opinions on which size wheel spacers might look best with stock wheels and tires and only a Zone 1.25" front level. I would like to widen it as much as possible without looking goofy. I was following a Colorado the other day and thought it looked oddly "skinny". I want to fix that.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I have the 1.5" and wouldn't go less due to having to trim the studs and also the appearance. If I had to do over I would probably do the 2"...but I like the poking out look.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I have the 1.5" and wouldn't go less due to having to trim the studs and also the appearance. If I had to do over I would probably do the 2"...but I like the poking out look.
No issues with rubbing, right?

·
Registered
217 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
I went with 1.5" and I'm glad I did. The stance is perfect in my opinion. I'll post pics tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@jeter33, @tsjolseth, @andy78: Could you share which brand and where you purchased? I am also concerned about hub and lug nut centric fit and lack of wobble.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I got mine from motorsport tech, ask for lenny great guy to deal with.
I didn't have to cut the studs with 1.25, but saw some had too. So not sure why I didn't have to. The bora spacers are hub and lug centric and made very well. No wobble what so ever.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I went with Bora 1.5".

Now THAT looks really good. 1.5" it is. Those are stock tires, right?

Reactions: Dmax16

·
Registered
78 Posts
This is an Icon 2.5" Stage II with RC 1.25" body lift. Maxx Staxx diff drop with 275/70/17 BFG KO2s. 1.5" Bora spacers. 1.5" add-a-leaf in the back from Autosprings.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Either 1.25 or 1.5 will give you the exact stance you are wanting. I went with 1.25 and I'm flush or just slightly by a hair past my fenders. I did have to shave the very tip off the stud. Of course it really didn't get to the tread. 1.5 and I think you clear the stud from what I've seen. I can tell you 100 percent that the spacers will make your truck look totally different. Out of all my mods, the spacers made the biggest impact as the stance is perfect. It made the truck look like it's supposed to look. I've gotten triple the comments or compliments after my spacers were installed. They make a huge difference.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Bora 1.5" spacers installed with stock wheels and tires........ looks REALLY GOOD!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Put 1.5 on the back looks great, waited to put them on the front until after I installed my 2.5" autospring kit due to fear of rubbing since I have 265/70/17 tires which had no issues with rubbing on stock setup. Finished up the lift, installed the spacers. Rubbed pretty bad at full lock both left and right so I had to remove them. Anyone know with that lift should the 1.25" work on the front?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Put 1.5 on the back looks great, waited to put them on the front until after I installed my 2.5" autospring kit due to fear of rubbing since I have 265/70/17 tires which had no issues with rubbing on stock setup. Finished up the lift, installed the spacers. Rubbed pretty bad at full lock both left and right so I had to remove them. Anyone know with that lift should the 1.25" work on the front?

Where did you have the rubbing? Wonder if a small trim would fix it

1 - 20 of 41 Posts