Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody dealt with Bomnin Chevy? they have some crazy internet prices, kinda like laura GMC. Wanting to know if this is the real deal or do they say only if you have every single incentive such as military, employee, graduate.. etc Sounds too good to be true, or this is another amazing volume dealer?

Right now they have on Cars.com a ZR2 for $9k off msrp.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/705325572/overview/

Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Read the Yelp reviews first for the dealer

I was toying with their deals for $9k off sticker. BUT read the yelp reviews first, it may change your mind. (Now every dealer has some bad reviews, but these are interesting.)

https://www.yelp.com/biz/bomnin-chevrolet-dadeland-miami-3?osq=bomin+chevy

From the data I gathered, they will tack $1500, back onto the price of $9k off. Plus a few other fees.

I got my 2017 GMC canyon SLE for $6k off sticker. (3000 conquest if you own 2012 or newer truck, + 1500 plain old rebate + 1500 Dealer reduction. From my experience you should be able to get the Dealer reduction up to $2k or 2.5k to get rid of a 2017. GMC was much higher rebates than Chevy right now.

FYI, Motor City GMC has $6k off sticker, and a ton in stock, and you get to visit lovely Bakersfield. it's a good benchmark. SLE's for $28k. Take a look. (Not affiliated.)

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Has anybody dealt with Bomnin Chevy? they have some crazy internet prices, kinda like laura GMC. Wanting to know if this is the real deal or do they say only if you have every single incentive such as military, employee, graduate.. etc Sounds too good to be true, or this is another amazing volume dealer?

Right now they have on Cars.com a ZR2 for $9k off msrp.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/705325572/overview/

Thanks
I would want a deal out the door price before I would make a move here. That is a below cost price and there has to be a catch some place.

Even Laura will not sell a similar priced Denali at that much off.

Could it have miles? Damaged in transit? Buy back?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would want a deal out the door price before I would make a move here. That is a below cost price and there has to be a catch some place.

Even Laura will not sell a similar priced Denali at that much off.

Could it have miles? Damaged in transit? Buy back?

Exactly, was wondering if anyone dealt with them, now to go read through countless yelp results. If only these colorados were like there 1500 counter parts where you can get them for $10k off msrp. (Ford, chevy all have rebates for over $10K)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I was toying with their deals for $9k off sticker. BUT read the yelp reviews first, it may change your mind. (Now every dealer has some bad reviews, but these are interesting.)

https://www.yelp.com/biz/bomnin-chevrolet-dadeland-miami-3?osq=bomin+chevy

From the data I gathered, they will tack $1500, back onto the price of $9k off. Plus a few other fees.

I got my 2017 GMC canyon SLE for $6k off sticker. (3000 conquest if you own 2012 or newer truck, + 1500 plain old rebate + 1500 Dealer reduction. From my experience you should be able to get the Dealer reduction up to $2k or 2.5k to get rid of a 2017. GMC was much higher rebates than Chevy right now.

FYI, Motor City GMC has $6k off sticker, and a ton in stock, and you get to visit lovely Bakersfield. it's a good benchmark. SLE's for $28k. Take a look. (Not affiliated.)

Wow yea sounds like they want you to go in person and Then when youre there and seeing the flashy new truck in front of you to buy at a higher price because oh you dont qualify for this incentive.

Motor city GMC is too far for me, Could road trip down to florida but not CA

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Exactly, was wondering if anyone dealt with them, now to go read through countless yelp results. If only these colorados were like there 1500 counter parts where you can get them for $10k off msrp. (Ford, chevy all have rebates for over $10K)
chevy and ford have been doing that for about 1 year now on the big trucks. read the fine print you're still shelling out big bucks, but brings them down to about the sticker on a well-equipped canyon or colorado

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Also I couldn't be the first to see this. If they really were offering such high discounts, Everyone on the forums would be raving about them like people do about Laura GMC
Their Yelp profile says it all. They fee you, and overcharge you to death for dealer installed add on items.

Reactions: Toughsox
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.