Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my new 2018 Zr2 for about a month and i'm loving it.
But had a question on the bluetooth volume. It is crazy low compared to just plugging in my iPhone to the usb port. Is there a setting on my phone or my truck that i'm needing to adjust? To hear the music or audiobook through bluetooth i have to have the volume about twice as high as directly plugging it in.
thanks in advance.

·
Registered
161 Posts
In my 2015, using bluetooth, I can vary the input by turning up the volume on my phone (android). I have to turn it up pretty far to get the stereo volume to be compatible with other sources like FM radio.

Reactions: dave66rivi

·
Registered
27 Posts
Using BT on my '17, I adjust volume using the steering wheel volume up/down toggles. I usually have to tun the volume down because the BT is too loud. That's talking on the phone though, haven't tried music.

·
Registered
194 Posts
your phone sends higher fidelity audio through cable vs BT which contributes to the lack of audio clarity. have u tried android auto/apple carplay?

·
Registered
982 Posts
I play with the volume control on the truck, not my phone, when using bluetooth. (I have it at a comfortable level now, so I haven't had to touch the volume since) I think there was a settings menu for it on the radio.
My only complaint, is every blue moon, the radio will almost let out a "boom" when I hang up a call and it switches back to radio.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.