Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be purchasing a Black 2004 Colorado Crew Cab 4x4 and I am going to be looking to dress it up a little bit. I really want some black rims with some meatier tires...I want to give the truck an aggressive look...I am not really into the rock crawler look. I really want a all black 5 spoke look (or 6) with black lip(I want all black..no polished lip or anything like that). Maybe after that a little lift...but for now I want to focus on the rims....any ideas? be kind because I am new.
thanks
-Cody

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
welcome

There are a lot of choices. You can find wheels you like and have them powder coated. Or just get black wheels. look around in the video sec and you can see alot of diff wheels. Plus it depends on what you want to do with your truck. I wouldnt put a nice black 20 on a truck that is going to be used off road. Search http://www.tirerack.com and sites like that. Also check the for sale treads often. Mine are 17" zq8 powdercoated matt black.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where can I find the sale thread at? I never thought about powdercoating a set of rims...how much would that cost?
thanks
-Cody

·
Banned
433 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts