I’m selling a set of four 2nd gen GMC Canyon AT wheels (also fits gen 2 Colorado, of course) with Cooper Adventurer A/T 265/65R17 tires. I had the wheels powder coated semi-gloss black. The gloss level is about 50% so they’re not super shiny but not totally flat either. Reason for sale is that I traded the truck with stock steel wheels.

Tires are about 1 year and 14k miles old. Tread depth is two tires at 9/32” and two tires at 7/32”. Tires have never been patched, plugged, or repaired in any way. In the spirit of full disclosure, these A/T tires are definitely noisier than stock highway tires.

There is only one blemish worth mentioning: a scratch/scrape from a rock on one of the spokes. I have not attempted it touch it up but I'm sure you could disguise it somewhat.

Includes center caps, lug nuts, TPMS sensors, and a free tpms relearn tool.

Asking $800 cash. Local pick up only in Salida, Colorado. That's about 3 hours south of Denver or 2 hours West of Colorado Springs. Depending on the selling price, I might be willing to meet a buyer halfway to reduce your drive if that helps.

I'm also selling a Bakflip MX4-style tonneau cover for long beds and front, mid, and transfer case skid plates if interested in picking up multiple items.