Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's coming up, we all know it's a good time to buy gifts, but also splurge on something you've had your eye on for awhile...

What are you thinking about getting this year for your truck, if anything?

I've been eyeing sliders...

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 ZR2, Duramax, Cajun Red, Tucson, AZ
259 Posts
That totally depends on the vendors, but my wish list
  1. CBI half front bumper
  2. sp-9100 switch panel
  3. Dynamice diode LED bars
  4. Winch
  5. Shock sliders
Not necessary in that order and probably will not all happen this year, but I can dream

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm also thinking to get the premium all weather rear mat to go with my fronts and the keyless entry pad while those are on sale... just got the 20% email today. Offer goes through 12/3 on gm accessories.

·
Registered
2019 Colorado CCLB Z71 V6 4WD
577 Posts
I'm also thinking to get the premium all weather rear mat to go with my fronts and the keyless entry pad while those are on sale... just got the 20% email today. Offer goes through 12/3 on gm accessories.

Chevy truck legends sent me a 20% off everything code a while back that I've been using on everything. And of you know... free stuff too.

As far as what I have my eyes on, spare bug deflector for the hood. The OEM one is missing hardware and I really need to get that sealed up. Otherwise this one is staying stock. Got my inverter, tonneau, projectors and everything else done on sale already or had it in the garage so I'm feeling good.

Reactions: F8LZ71

·
Super Moderator
4,266 Posts
I wish I could swoop up some new 0 offset DV8 wheels and 35" tires. :devilish:

I better pay down my credit cards before I go blowing more money on big mods. lol

·
Registered
2010 Chevy Colorado Crew Cab 4x4 Z71 V8
1,540 Posts
I’ve been putting off buying a transfer case pinion brake for a while. Black Friday may be the perfect opportunity.

I miss my park brake at times.

(Once again, not a 2nd Gen guy but the 1st Gen forums are dead.)

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Chevy truck legends sent me a 20% off everything code a while back that I've been using on everything. And of you know... free stuff too.

As far as what I have my eyes on, spare bug deflector for the hood. The OEM one is missing hardware and I really need to get that sealed up. Otherwise this one is staying stock. Got my inverter, tonneau, projectors and everything else done on sale already or had it in the garage so I'm feeling good.
Just signed up for that! Pretty slick... Thanks for sharing the info.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Black Friday has really declined in the quality of deals, to the point I don't even bother.
For some things yes. Others I feel like it's an opportunity to get some of the deepest discounts of the year still. Look back on instgram on some popular companies that offer aftermarket stuff for our trucks and you can see they offer the deepest deals at this time still... it's true however its declined.

·
Registered
6,914 Posts
Not wanting to, but having to buy another brake controller. Would rather buy something else.

1 - 20 of 163 Posts