Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone! We have a great offer for our forum members! We are currently trying to clear out some of our inventory which means unbeatable deals for you all! We only have a limited amount of these in stock! Make sure to get them while you can!

Soft Cover: $149+Tax
Hard Cover: $449+Tax

The Bizon Soft Cover

Easy & Fast No-Tool Install | The Bizon Xtreme Tri-Fold can be installed in about 10 minutes by simply clamping the rails on without the use of a drill, providing quick, convenient cargo protection.

Eliminate the Elements | This cover’s heavy-duty aluminum frame, industrial-strength vinyl, and superior perimeter sealing keep rain, snow, and dust out of the bed of your truck bed and protect your cargo in any weather condition.

Simple Operation | To open the cover, simply fold the panels towards the cab and secure it into place with the integrated buckling system. Drive with the cover in the 2/3 open position when you need bed access for hauling large loads.

Sleek & Durable Design | The Bizon Xtreme mounts on top of your truck bed rails providing a clean, low-profile appearance that enhances the appearance of your truck. Each cover is custom fit to your truck’s year, make and model providing a tight fit and integrated look and feel. The soft cover does not contour to the tailgate.

The Bizon Hard Cover

Is made from automotive-grade polymer and has matte black textured panels with powder-coated aluminum frame & hinges

Patented Speed-Lock Clamps are self-adjusting & self-locking in position

Lightweight, 1" thick panels resist denting & UV fading that offers 2/3 bed access and a 500 lb. weight capacity evenly distributed

Panels stay cool to the touch in the sun

Perimeter seal w/ polymer rubber corners hinge caps & seals helps resist the weather

Fast, simple installation - no tools needed

Made in the USA

How does it work? PM me to check stock, if we have it we will sell it!

Please Note This is a Brand new discontinued item.

·
Registered
4,321 Posts
I do not find these on your website but do see them on your e-bay web site, so i assume we call you for the current price and availability?
I usually post this type of stuff on hunting site to pass it along to others

·
Registered
4,321 Posts
Hello Everyone! We have a great offer for our forum members! We are currently trying to clear out some of our inventory which means unbeatable deals for you all! We only have a limited amount of these in stock! Make sure to get them while you can!

Panels stay cool to the touch in the sun
the number listed does not work????

it answer and says, "this call may be recorded" then dead air

I had two guys contact me from the hunting website I posted this one saying ???????

one went to your site and did a chat an bought a cover

·
Registered
4,321 Posts
correct number supposedy is 8772165446 I did not try it but that is what the person on chat said to use

1 - 4 of 4 Posts