Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 5 ea. OEM Bison AEV wheels, 4 center caps, no TPMS. $1,000
5 ea. 265/65r17 Duratracs. 4 with approx. 6,000 miles on them (one is patched) and the spare has about 20 miles on it. These are not mounted on the rims. $500
The Bora spacers have sold.
Local pick up or delivery near the SF Bay Area.

·
Registered
2021 Black \/6 4WD Z71 Crew Cab Short Box
864 Posts
Man I just got ZR2 wheels and tires and am too far away- I cannot believe nobody has snatched these up.
People you’re sleeping!!
I literally would have driven there to get them from Washington state if I was looking to spend that much a week ago.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Maybe try Facebook? There should be lots of random buyers in the Bay Area. Most people on this forum are from more rural areas.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I’m just over the hill in Reno. Super busy at work and have a vacation coming up at the end of the week. If these are still available in 2 weeks I’m very interested. I would assume they would worn but do you have any idea if they will work with a 2019 ZR2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 Black \/6 4WD Z71 Crew Cab Short Box
864 Posts
I can’t believe these have not sold yet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I’m just over the hill in Reno. Super busy at work and have a vacation coming up at the end of the week. If these are still available in 2 weeks I’m very interested. I would assume they would worn but do you have any idea if they will work with a 2019 ZR2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are takeoffs from my 2020 ZR2 Bison, so, they should fit. I have someone that committed to take the wheels, and maybe tires, next week. Give me a shout when you return from vacation, if the deal falls through, we can work something out.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I just slashed one of my Duratracs. Would you be willing to sell 1 of them? I'm local.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts