Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They sent me the wrong springs twice the first time it was 2 inch drop springs the second time it was lift springs for a qaud cab. the second time i lost $60 bucks when i tried to get them installed and realized they had sent me the wrong ones. i clearly told them by email and by phone i had a single cab 4 cyl truck and wanted 2 inch lift springs. just got off the phone with them and i asked them if they could send them next day air and they said no it would cost them to much and i told them i was already in the hole too, plus i already have my 31 10.50's mounted. :x

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no they are stronger for the extra weight of the truck they even make different ones for different size engines.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
is there any other options for lift springs?

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
k..i was lookin at getting some 2" lift springs in the next couple of months, but im not sure whats the best place to look for em (might end up checking some local 4x4 shops)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
superbeast said:
k..i was lookin at getting some 2" lift springs in the next couple of months, but im not sure whats the best place to look for em (might end up checking some local 4x4 shops)
there was a set forsale in the classifieds on here i don't know the details though. i think beltech had a adjustable shock 2 inch lift and 2 inch drop but i don't know if they have released it yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts