Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title said. What is your single favorite mod. Cost is irrelevant. To start things off, I'll say the blacked out pinch weld.... go
Automotive parking light Grille Automotive lighting Car Hood

Reactions: DoctorDiesel

·
Registered
2019 Chevy Colorado CCLB, 2.8L Duramax, Shadow Metalic Grey. 2" level kit
199 Posts
Hood deflector. I installed the AVS Aeroskin II and am fricken mad at myself for not doing it sooner. No little rocks nicking my hood and WAY less bugs on the windshield!
And it looks pretty sassy with that black lip on the hood now

·
Super Moderator
2017 Chevy Colorado Z71 Extended Cab 4WD Summit White
4,339 Posts
Best Single Mod.

That is a good challenge... I know I couldn't say one was the best

·
Registered
2022 GMC Canyon Denali Diesel 4X4. Summit White, Cocoa/Dark Atmosphere, Black wheel package
389 Posts
For me, Retrax Pro bed cover. It makes my truck so much more useful, to me. I had one on my previous truck so it was the first thing I did to my Canyon.
Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle Automotive parking light Motor vehicle

·
Registered
167 Posts
Have to be a mallett blower hands down. And I don't have one yet had to buy the wife a new Blazer RS or I'd prob have one by now.

Reactions: mpack and Firehk

·
Registered
2022 GMC Canyon Denali Diesel 4X4. Summit White, Cocoa/Dark Atmosphere, Black wheel package
389 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Z71 Midnight Edition
185 Posts
Probably the Kicker sub box you can purchase through GM that goes under the backseat. Every time I listen to music it is more enjoyable because of this. In second place a I would say window tint.

·
Premium Member
2018 Colorado CCLB Z71 3.6 LGZ
4,804 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
LOL, sometime back I listed around 44 mods I have done. Picking one is difficult. I will try, best appearance and best functional.

Best appearance Mod = Bison Grille

Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle

Best functional Mod: BakFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
2017 ZR2 V6 gas
303 Posts
This is super hard to decide on I'm stuck on a three-way tie with the switch to LEDs, Diamondback cover and Auxbeam controller switch.

·
Registered
389 Posts
"Cost is irrelevant"? Supercharger. But @ $8,000 + the cost is relevant to me.
That’s a high dollar mod, to be sure. The value of a mod, or anything else, can only be judged by the one who paid for it. I’m dying to ask…. is the supercharger awesome? I mean, you know, the before and after….?

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
#1 Mallet supercharger
if you don't have $8K laying around.
#1 Trifecta tune

Reactions: Shad76
1 - 20 of 67 Posts