Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the factory carpet floormats which I actually like but would like to put in all-weather mats.
I have tried weathertech in other vehicles that appear to be more plastic than rubber, making them actually slippery and my feet slide on them. Is there a manufacturer that has softer rubber ones?
I'd like to hear what other people prefer or are using.
Thanks,

·
Registered
102 Posts
The GM OEM all weather ones are real good not the z71 mats though.
Wade is second and then WeatherTech Digi fit next would be Husky weatherbeaters.

That is the order I would put them in, but these all are pretty even.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I have the Husky X-act Contour mats front and rear of my 2017 Z71 CC. Very nice fit.

·
Super Moderator
4,277 Posts
I've owned Weathertech and Husky liners in previous vehicles and the OEM GM all-weather liners have them both beat in looks, feel and protection.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So.....these are the Z-71 "Premium" floormats, just found from a vendor on Amazon.
There are not the ones to get? I don't know what the difference is but I want to get the best ones that I can find.
Any GM part numbers is appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
So.....these are the Z-71 "Premium" floormats, just found from a vendor on Amazon.
There are not the ones to get? I don't know what the difference is but I want to get the best ones that I can find.
These are the fronts, rear are add with item on page

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/84056631-Premium-All-Weather-GENUINE-ACCESSORIES/dp/B01ARZDQRQ[/ame]

·
Premium Member
3,236 Posts
Those Z71 floor mats are nice and look great in my truck. I use them in the summer months, But the GM premium floor liners like pictured above are the best coverage for dirt and snow in the winter months. They cover most of the rug and sides. Mine came with the Chevy bowtie emblem. I think they are a nicer material than weathertechs. I guess it's personal taste. Here's a photo of both floor liners.

Attachments

·
Registered
487 Posts
I've owned Weathertech and Husky liners in previous vehicles and the OEM GM all-weather liners have them both beat in looks, feel and protection.

I have these, best hands down. I have tried a number of the others but these are much more flexible and hug the contours perfectly! :gmc

Reactions: JBT

·
Registered
317 Posts
The GM Premium All Weather mats, hands down.
This one they did right.
I bought these, after this guy recommended them. and Ill just repeat what everyone else is saying, that im happy with them. Perfect fit, the rear connects together to eliminate carpet wear and dirt in the center seat. They seem rigid. raised edges to keep dirt, water, **** from getting into the carpets. I found a cheaper front and rear set through a google search.

·
Vendor
415 Posts
As an owner of several types: Husky Xact Contour is my recommendation to everyone. Best mats out there IMHO.

PM me if you want to get some - I can offer a forum discount on them :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
I, too, have the Husky X-act Contour front mats on my ZR2 and on a Ford F250 before that. They are thick rubber and work great. They fit well.

FWIW, a local Chevy salesman claimed the GM mats were made by Husky, though I cannot confirm that.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I had weathertechs for 9 months and they were destroyed. I sent back them under the guarantee and got the GM ones listed above that mold out to the side. The weathertechs caught on feet going in. The GM ones do not.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Those Z71 floor mats are nice and look great in my truck. I use them in the summer months, But the GM premium floor liners like pictured above are the best coverage for dirt and snow in the winter months. They cover most of the rug and sides. Mine came with the Chevy bowtie emblem. I think they are a nicer material than weathertechs. I guess it's personal taste. Here's a photo of both floor liners.
What I have. Love them

·
Registered
754 Posts
OEM GM Premium All Weather Floor liners.
Vastly improved from the '15 version.
Highly recommended.

Reactions: G2SKIER
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.