Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have the bed liner mat that will fit the 2017 Colorado Z71 Extended cab,I was hoping to purchase one from Weather Tech or similar to it.But apparently they don't make it for my truck with the sprayed in liner,from what they tell me.Don't know what the sprayed in liner as to do with it,since it lays in over it.Any ideas where to get liner mat and tail gate protector.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I have a 2017 Extended Cab with factory sprayed liner. I purchased the DeeZee rubber bed mat and it fit like a glove. I purchased it on Amazon since I have Amazon Prime for free shipping. Have not done anything for the tailgate as it would involve drilling holes. Not too willing to drill holes in the tailgate.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I have a 2017 Extended Cab with factory sprayed liner. I purchased the DeeZee rubber bed mat and it fit like a glove. I purchased it on Amazon since I have Amazon Prime for free shipping. Have not done anything for the tailgate as it would involve drilling holes. Not too willing to drill holes in the tailgate.
Ditto what caseih said.

Mine is a 2017 Crew Cab. Spray in liner with the a DeeZee mat from Amazon Prime. No cover on the Tailgate.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I just went to my local farm supply store and got 5' of stall mat $35. Trimmed to for around the wheel wells, and good to go. I got 1/2" thick. You can get it from 1/4" up to 3/4". Very durable, and nothing slides around in my bed. And more cushion and protection than any bed mat will give you.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
I have the BedMat liner from GMPP, fits perfect. No more cuts on my knees from moving around in the bed. It is soft enough to sleep on. Made from 100% polypropylene.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/BedRug-BMB15SBS-fits-COLORADO-CANYON/dp/B00TPX97LQ/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1510589659&sr=8-5&keywords=bed+mat+liner+colorado[/ame]

Reactions: Matt At

·
Registered
470 Posts
Reactions: Midnight Rider

·
Premium Member
3,236 Posts
I have the Bedrug bed mat for my short bed. Things slide a tiny bit more, but it's super awesome on the knees. I could, and plan to, sleep on it.
I have slept in the back on my bedrug with a thin foam mat and a sleeping bag. It works perfect, after a lot of beers. >:) And things do slide around some on bedrugs but they are great on my old knees climbing in the back.

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
I have slept in the back on my bedrug with a thin foam mat and a sleeping bag. It works perfect, after a lot of beers. >:) And things do slide around some on bedrugs but they are great on my old knees climbing in the back.
Too bad Velcro doesn't stick to the bedrug better. I had some Velcro bottomed blocks from the VW rear cargo area but they don't quite stick on enough to hold anything in place.

·
Premium Member
3,236 Posts
@rawman, Bungee cords and an old blanket. Wrap an old Army blanket around something in the back and tuck it underneath and it doesn't move unless you panic stop or crash. I have also used cargo nets on my previous trucks with bedrugs.

·
Registered
65 Posts
My bed was just painted metal when I took delivery of the truck. Spent 70 some bucks on amazon and got the rubber mat. Then I put a full bed rug in. The bed rug is awesome. I put the rubber mat back in because a neighbor pointed out we leave our fishing lures on our rods at times. Having the rubber mat on top of the bed rug keeps the hooks from getting caught up in the fabric. Works great, even for some scrap runs to the scrap yard! I’m very pleased with the results. Parts don’t slide around and is very pleasing to the eye.

·
Registered
169 Posts
@rawman, Bungee cords and an old blanket. Wrap an old Army blanket around something in the back and tuck it underneath and it doesn't move unless you panic stop or crash. I have also used cargo nets on my previous trucks with bedrugs.
Yep have bungee cords, will travel ;)

Reactions: JBT

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
x23423432423 on the deezee mat. i've hauled rubble and all that i've had to do was lift the mat and clean underneath. protects everything

·
Registered
628 Posts
I have the full bed one for my long bed and they are great. So soft and easy to install.
I just added a full bedrug in mine a week ago and absolutely love it.

Reactions: beerballin
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.