Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
How is that rack attached to the bed? Some pics would be mighty helpful.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't purchased the bed rack yet from Frontrunner but I am trying to figure out if there is any type of rollup cover that will work with this type of rack. Tough to find any pics that show this actually in the truck but the first two photos should give you a better idea of how its is mounted. The problem I see is that the bed rack mounts will make the bed width narrower by something close to a 1/2 inch. These rollup covers fit so snug, I am trying to figure out if they can work together.

The third pic is also an option but that bedcover is like $1700 which is outrageous:

https://tonneaucoversworld.com/shop-by-vehicle/chevy/colorado/2015-2016/5-bed/vg-tcu-cr262.html

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
I came across this a little late, but maybe this will help:

That's my truck.

The cover is the "American Roll Cover" from Truck Covers USA. It wasn't cheap, but it's well built, fits right and should last the life of the truck.

I ordered the cover with the rack tracks installed and initially used some Yakima towers and crossbars I had laying around, but changed over to some Front Runner track mount feet and bolted the rack directly to the rails.

Check out the whole setup here: Red_5 gets a ZR2 and bolts some things on... - Expedition Portal

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.