Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went and put on the duplicolor bed armour has the texture I like what bed armour are you all running?

·
Premium Member
2017 Chevy Colorado Z71 Extended Cab 4WD Summit White
1,582 Posts
For my Pinch Welds and Driving/Fog Light Bezels, I used:
Rust-Oleum Truck Bed Liner.jpg

For the bed I use a BedRug.
Taill Gate Gaskey Driverside.jpg

·
Registered
50 Posts
I put in a Herculiner roll on a couple of weeks ago. I put in mostly to protect the side walls, the front wall of the bed, and the tail gate. I rolled the floor too and I use a bed mat there because some of the things I haul have sharp edges. I went back and forth between the Herculiner and the Dupli-Color. Decided on the Herculiner because it was in stock at a local chain parts store.

·
Registered
2019 GMC Canyon CC 4X4, 2020 Chevy Z71 CC 2WD
419 Posts
The Rust-Oleum isn't what it used to be, so a word of caution. The standard Rust-Oleum aerosol is now a thin, watery bed liner with little grit. Rust-Oleum now has an HD version which is exactly what the standard version used to be. Heavy grit, thick and very durable. There is a plus to Rust-Oleum screwing their customers......
The old can with the new light weight runny stuff comes out much like the new exterior bed liner that is becoming popular. It feels and looks
exactly like the Line X exterior that costs 50 times more. Rust-Oleum kind of did us a favor and purely a mistake in their part. I paid [email protected] for the standard aerosol and the HD Aerosol is [email protected] 6 months ago, the standard was [email protected] and I'd never seen the HD Can. The price alone is a testimonial that when Rust-Oleum screws their customers, they do at least give them a discount in doing so! On another interesting note, Rust-Oleum now offers a tan and a clear aerosol bed liner. Gonna have to find and try the clear. That may be perfect for the areas where the factory clear film is applied to protect from rock chips.

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 GMC Canyon CC 4X4, 2020 Chevy Z71 CC 2WD
419 Posts
More research....Duplicolor also has a clear bedliner. Very interesting. There's one YouTube vid that I found. Very tempting product to line the entire exterior of the vehicle. Strip the wax and apply. No sanding.....very curious as to how well it adheres long term. Maintain your factory color without the custom trail pinstripes!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I’m planning on the raptor liner soon. I’ve already got an air compressor, but without one I have no idea. I feel like all the aerosol cans fall short by comparison. Then again, I’ve always had line x so I’m comparing to the gold standard...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts