Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok my dad used to collect baseball cards!, and he's thinking about getting rid of them but i told him i would take them. there anywhere from 1970 -1998. he has eight big rubbermaid tubs full and i would guess around 40,000 - 50,000 cards. i am fixing to start going through them to see what alls in there. i have already come across some mint sets that have never been opened and numerous cal ripken, barry bonds etc.... would you suggest i sell them?? if so how would i go about selling this many cards????? and if anybody is wanting a certain card let me know and if i come across it i will sell it to you! cause i have no use for them its just a @#$# load of cards..

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I'll take that Nolan Ryan rookie off you for 5 bucks :p

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i went through two tubs tonight, theres alot of football cards and basketball. he's got some really good stuff! lots of rookie cards. i will look for the nolan ryan rookie, i saw numerous nolan ryan cards.. more like $500!! lol

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'll put that one on the list!!, i have autographed hank aaron, nolan ryan, cal ripken jr, i don't know if i wanna get rid of those though!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts