Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really bored today, and bummed out. My wife told me to post it up on the forum... share my pain with you guys. Stopped by CVS for some Red Bull after work yesterday... backed into a yellow safety post in the parking lot. Some how I lost it in the side mirrors, and it was lower than the tailgate. Did more than $1300 in damage. State Farm girl said no problem, call for a rental when the parts are in. Last night I poured down some beer, bourbon, rum, and Stoli w/ the Red Bull that started the situation. The self medication did not make me feel any better. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Look at it this way...I bet you'll know EXACTLY where those yellow safety posts are at CVS next time you stop there. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Custodian said:
Really bored today, and bummed out. My wife told me to post it up on the forum... share my pain with you guys. Stopped by CVS for some Red Bull after work yesterday... backed into a yellow safety post in the parking lot. Some how I lost it in the side mirrors, and it was lower than the tailgate. Did more than $1300 in damage. State Farm girl said no problem, call for a rental when the parts are in. Last night I poured down some beer, bourbon, rum, and Stoli w/ the Red Bull that started the situation. The self medication did not make me feel any better. Any suggestions?

Yell! I did that one time on a newly painted black 79 Camaro. I went to the wishy washy car wash the 1st one didn't work so I backed out to go to another bay. And bang I hit a yellow post at the bay enterance with the back fender. I got out and looked and had a big dent and yellow paint on the left rear fender. But my problem was I took the self medication before I went to the car wash. Dammm that made me mad.

·
Registered
317 Posts
jj blunts said:
that sucks man, i would suggest some jager with that red bull
I agree.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Shots of Jack chased with some beer.After you punch something you'll feel great...until the next morning.LOL

·
Registered
685 Posts
ColoradoKid121205 said:
Zdog said:
Shots of Jack chased with some beer.After you punch something you'll feel great...until the next morning.LOL
OR how about some LED TYC tailights to cheer you up :wink:
Dude! I was thinking the exact same thing! Good excuse to make the purchase. Depo tail lights are cool too.

Don't feel too bad bro -- I accidentally drilled through my condenser and possibly radiator tonight so I feel your pain (although probably not as much). :lol:

·
Registered
246 Posts
dam man i feel bad for you, just thinking that if you never stopped to get the red bull in the first place that would of never happened! that dents in such a bad place too aww it sucks dude

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the "Colorado counselling" guys. Watched "Fools Gold" yesterday afternoon (lots of blue water and white sand... looking forward to spring break... already booked the hotel). Last night enjoyed some cold ones/pizza/italian beef as therapy.

Only thing that will bug me is no wax on the new paint in the spring. Detailing is one of my favorite passtimes.

Going to drill a piece of the broken tailight to hang with my other souveniers on the rearview as a reminder to "know where those yellow posts are."

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

I really scored when I picked up my Enterprise rental for the body shop to start repairs. After insurance coverage an Aveo was going to cost me $1.17 a day. The girl at the rental counter had everybody call in due to the flu, and was covering rental and cleanup shop alone. This was the only unit left clean and fueled, so she upgraded me for free to an HHR. Not a bad ride for a rental.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
I will have a rental soon too. I was checking out some hot milf and hit a fuggin BRIGHT, BIG, YELLOW telephone pole with my new Sierra... :eek:(

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
J-man67 said:
I will have a rental soon too. I was checking out some hot milf and hit a fuggin BRIGHT, BIG, YELLOW telephone pole with my new Sierra... :eek:(
Dang, the only sights in the CVS lot where I had my little incident was a couple of old folks.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
haha. I wish she was an old folk....then I would of been looking in my mirrors....live and learn I guess.

·
Registered
51 Posts
damn, and I felt bad when I backed into a stone wall at about 2mph, chipping the paint off my bumper

BTW, never check out a hot chick when youre backing up :D

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
That's why I've always said women do cause more accidents. :lol:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts