Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I am very happy with the one I installed about a year and 1/2 ago and it still looks great. The installation is easy if you have two people. Here are a couple of pictures of it on my Cajun Red truck.
I had looked at this one before I bought a different one that cracked and I removed. It left a lot of scratches that I'll try to buff from sand getting behind my old one. If that doesn't work I'll get the one like you have.

If my math is correct it would have been over 2.5 years since you put it on. How's it holding up in that SC sun and heat?

Gusto!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I bought the EGR deflector.

Never installed it because later on I learned that it scratches the hood where the metal clips go.

·
Registered
717 Posts
I had looked at this one before I bought a different one that cracked and I removed. It left a lot of scratches that I'll try to buff from sand getting behind my old one. If that doesn't work I'll get the one like you have.

If my math is correct it would have been over 2.5 years since you put it on. How's it holding up in that SC sun and heat?

Gusto!
It is holding up great. This picture was taken at the end of September, shortly after I put a ceramic coating on the truck. I also put the ceramic coating on the AeroSkin II and here is a close up of it. The six 5000k LED's I have in the garage show every detail, which is needed when you're detailing vehicles. The natural light and being 10 feet away gives a better representation of how it really looks.

Attachments

41 - 44 of 44 Posts