Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Is OnStar/MyLink smart enough to change the time automatically this weekend?

TIA
Yes the Chevy mylink will change automatically

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Don’t expect to see a time change if you live in Arizona. But, you’ll also see a change if you cross a time zone. Yes, the system is that smart.

Gusto!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Don’t expect to see a time change if you live in Arizona. But, you’ll also see a change if you cross a time zone. Yes, the system is that smart.

Gusto!
I thought it was my Android phone being plugged in that made the change. :laugh:

As far as crossing time zones to see the change, I'd have to drive about 12 hours west or 8 hours east. I'll pass.

·
Registered
10,627 Posts
kind of on topic but not really, I freeking hate the time change! Its dark at 4:30!!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Yeah, we'll see. ;) I don't trust technology until I actually see it happening. And then I'm still not sure. :)
It actually worked! Don't know how. My phone isn't plugged in to anything, but it does connect via bluetooth. And I don't have OnStar. But it did work. Must be magic. I wonder what will happen when I cross time zones? :)

·
Registered
6,222 Posts
It actually worked! Don't know how. My phone isn't plugged in to anything, but it does connect via bluetooth. And I don't have OnStar. But it did work. Must be magic. I wonder what will happen when I cross time zones? :)

Do you have nav? Most systems update time using GPS including crossing time zones.

If you don’t have nav then I dunno!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.