Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered and AVS Aeroshield from AutoAything last week. When it arrived, I was not happy with the condition of the part in the box. It had scratches and was not new looking. Called Autoanything and they sent out a new part free of charge, no questions asked. Thanks great service.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thanks for the info,I should have checked here first , I ordered my BAKflip G-2 from Real Truck over a week ago, received box 1 of 2 in 2 days ,box 2 contained the rails, WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ON THE PLANET!!!. After multiple calls to there solutions center I still do not have my rails just broken promises. I am glad your experience was positive, I will go to Autoanything next time.
Stan:frown2:

·
Registered
89 Posts
I had a different experience with autoanything. Ordered an "in stock" tonneau (the Quattro); autoanything took my money, and a few days later emailed me that it would be 4 weeks before the mfr would produce the tonneau again. Still, their website showed "in stock" for our trucks.

To be fair, they did refund my money fairly quickly. But my point is, I'd call them before ordering, to verify "in stock" status. Just trying to be helpful, C'fans.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts