Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the August Ride of the Month Competition!

Congrats to our July winner, @MD_Colorado11

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

·
Registered
6,040 Posts
That looks a lot like my truck, but the Boost mirrors (I assume) are much nicer. Lighted and color matched.

·
Registered
146 Posts

2021 Colorado Z71 Satin Steel Metallic

Some modifications I have made:
Air Dam Removed
GM Floor Liners
OCD Center Console Organizer
Husky Liner Splash Guards
265/65R17 Wrangler Duratracs
Craven Speed Stubby Jr. Antenna
LED Interior Lights
GM LED Bed Lights
GM Tailgate Protector
Tekonsha P3 Brake Controller
Bestop Super Truck Top
nFab RS Steps
Debadged
Painted Recovery Loops Red

My favorite aspect of this truck is its nimbleness and size. Being able to get into tight spots and maneuver tight areas compared to a full size truck is excellent. It also is the perfect tow vehicle for my family’s pop up camper.

·
Premium Member
16'Trailboss edition-K&Ncai-DirtKing ucas-Peak2.0coilovers-GM performance exhaust-SupermodulationTB-
524 Posts
2016 Z71 Trailboss edition
Dirt King boxed UCA's
Peak 2.0 coils at 2.75"
Rear Eibach extended
ICON Vector 6 wheels 17" × 8.5 + full spare
Peak tie rod sleeves
K&N CAI (doesnt mind dust, dirt or silt)
Peak diff drop
Supermodulation ported Throttle body
Land vehicle Tire Wheel Car Vehicle
Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Wheel Car
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

GM performance(lol)exhaust with cut tip
589 shock skidz
Valhalla mid console panels (for pew pew)
Warn Hidden steel bumper
589 Hi-lift Jack mount
Warn EVO10 with STEEL line
Shovels and saws in bed
589 roto pax dual mount
TRUXEDO Lo-Pro (brian boi) tonneau cover😎
ANZO clear Eagle Eye led headlights
more stuff
Mallet full is ordered but taking forever
Goodyear Wrangler Dura tracks 265/65/17 (they really are the right size)

The coolest thing about this truck is it can get in and out of tight places off road where the side by sides and quads can go and is very nimble (as stated above by another member) while being able to travel back and forth on the highway like a camaro. Best memory is being raced by a big huge 2500 RAM. Thats just funny. Kid hadda be 17 or 18

·
Registered
42 Posts
2018 Colorado Z71 Duramax
Love this little guy. Plenty of towing power and great fuel economy. We have taken it on several road trips in the past years. Including one to Houston Texas. Drove right into the teeth of a blizzard on the way. Put him in 4 wheel and blasted right down the road.
The only mods I’ve done are the laminex yellow fog lamps. Removed the air dam. And a super custom 2x8 board complete with stickers in the bed to keep the groceries and other **** from sliding up to the front of the bed.

·
Registered
10 Posts

2021 Colorado LT 4x4 Longbed with hardshell Tonneau cover, BedRug liner in the bed, and Rough Country 2 inch suspension leveling kit installed. Hoping to get some Toyo AT tires soon. I’ve always wanted a truck since I was a little kid and finally bought one this year. My favorite memories have been camping with it and taking it for drives down the coast. Planning on taking it for a long drive in September up the Californian and Oregon coasts.

·
Registered
10 Posts
View attachment 414330 View attachment 414331 View attachment 414332

2021 Colorado LT 4x4 Longbed with hardshell Tonneau cover, BedRug liner in the bed, and Rough Country 2 inch suspension leveling kit installed. Hoping to get some Toyo AT tires soon. I’ve always wanted a truck since I was a little kid and finally bought one this year. My favorite memories have been camping with it and taking it for drives down the coast. Planning on taking it for a long drive in September up the Californian and Oregon coasts

·
Registered
4,487 Posts

Modifications:
Rigid Ditch Lights Beam and Wide Dispersal
Rigid Fog Lights
Bunker Industry LED Backup Lights
ARE Z Series Cap
LED Bed Lights
BedRug Impact Mat
Acecar Heads-up Display
589 Fab Front Hitch
589 Shock Skids
AEV Trans, Transfer Case, Fuel Tank and Differential Skid Plates
BlackVue Dash and Rear Window Cameras
Digital Diode High and Low Beam LED Head Lights
OCD Console Tray and Glove Box Organizer
Helwig Rear Sway Bar
Gorilla Black Wheel Lugs and Locks
Swing Out Tool Boxes
Smittybuilt Air Compressor
4 D Ring Shackles
Hi-Lift Jack
Fab Fours Rear Bumper
Idea Pro Rear Cargo Net
Fumoto Oil Valve
Black Letters, Doors and Tailgate
Weatherguard Hood guard and Window Shades
Borla Cat Back Exhaust
Alexa Echo Auto
Smittybuilt Winch Cradle, MileMarker 12k Winch
Intellihaul Front Facing Camera
Peak Tie Rod Sleeves
CPAM Ram Mounting System and Various Ram Mounts
Stubby Jr Antenna Replacement
Heated Steering Wheel
S&B Cold Air Intake w Paper Filter
Soler Throttle Body and Pedal Controller

The Colorado is the perfect size pick up for my needs. Easy to park, fun to drive and a great ride on or off road. The ZR2 package was exactly what I was looking for in an off road capable truck, and in the 3+ years I've owned it, I have ZERO regrets!

·
Registered
243 Posts
I’m surprised the guy with the one and only Intimidator SS Canyon isn’t throwing his hat in the ring.

Reactions: AEONFLUX

·
Registered
24 Posts

Readylift 3.5” lift
18” Fuel Rebel Wheels
305-60r18 Ridge Grapplers
Fab Fours Vengeance front bumper
Plash 20” light bar and cubes
Spray on bed liner

I’m a woodworker and have some property in the Tx hill country, I love this truck. It has met all of my needs and now it looks cool as ****. To me anyway.

·
Registered
5 Posts

2017 Colorado LT 4x4 crew cab.

My favorite memory of this vehicle is of it getting stuck in a river wash and friends onboard were giving my a hard time over it due to it being completely stock down to the all season tires. Honestly the truck had no business being there but they told me it was an easy trail. I ask them all to get down and I pulled myself out in 4low. I made them walk about a quarter mile to the the truck as payback. That day I decided to start customizing it.

Peaksuspension coilovers set at 3" lift at the front and 1" at the rear with add-a-leafs
Peaksuspension tie rods
Dirt King UCAs
AEV Bison Bumper
Toyo Tires AT III 285/70r17 (32.7" tires_
Method Race wheels MR704 in Titanium finish
iSunlit grill
AVS bug guard
OEM Projector headlamps
OEM Colorado sport bar
OEM fender flares
ZR2 rear bumper

·
Registered
4 Posts
My new 2021 Z71. Took my 2019 LT in for service happened to see this one in the showroom and left with it. so far it's pretty much the way it came from the factory except for the lettering on the tailgate and the bed cover. Fell in love with this color (Sand Dune Metallic) Pictures don't do this color justice.

·
Premium Member
16'Trailboss edition-K&Ncai-DirtKing ucas-Peak2.0coilovers-GM performance exhaust-SupermodulationTB-
524 Posts

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
It's kind of growing on me (like a fungus). 😁
I actually like the z71 better in that color than on any other model

1 - 20 of 31 Posts